East Africa is stunning and scenic. Shaped by global plate tectonic forces that have created the East African Rift, East Africa is the site of Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya, the two tallest peaks in Africa. It also includes the world’s second largest freshwater lake Lake Victoria, and the world’s second deepest lake Lake Tanganyika.
APPROXIMATE PACKAGE PRICE:
Cost per person sharing – From US$ 4,260.00 per person sharing
Valid Tavel Period: 01 July – 31 October 2016 & 20 – 31 December 2016
- Road transfer from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to the Ole Sereni Hotel. One nights’ accommodation in Nairobi at the Ole Sereni Hotel including breakfast and road transfer from the Ole Sereni Hotel to Wilson Airport
- Scheduled charter flights: Wilson Airport / Amboseli / Wilson Airport
- Two nights’ accommodation in the Amboseli National Park at Tortilis Camp including all meals, soft drinks, beer, selected spirits and house wines, conservation and park fees, game drives in 4×4 vehicles, airstrip transfers and selected items of laundry.
- Scheduled charter flights: Wilson Airport / Mara North airstrip / Wilson Airport
- Two nights’ accommodation in the Mara North Conservancy at Elephant Pepper Camp including all meals, soft drinks, beer, selected spirts and house wines, conservation and park fees, game drives in 4×4 vehicles, airstrip transfers and selected items of laundry
- Road transfer from Wilson Airport to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- A Digital Travel Pack
- International flights to arrive and depart from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi
- Tours / activities not included such as hot air ballooning in the Masai Mara
- Drinks, extra meals, gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Visa costs (South African passport holders do not currently require visas to enter Kenya). You can either get a visa on arrival at the airport, or before you travel. To minimise time spent queuing at the airport, get a visa before you travel. You can apply for single entry and transit visas at http://evisa.go.ke/evisa.html
- Travel and medical insurance
This is an approximate cost only & a formal quote will be issued upon enquiry.
Approximate costs are subject to the availability of all services, possible seasonal fluctuation, currency fluctuations, unexpected increases, written confirmation, fuel surcharges and terms and conditions apply.
Prices are based on current available rates and as such are subject to increase prior to your date of travel.
The flights are based on certain class seats; should this class not be available the next available class will be booked and the fare will change accordingly
Air fares are quoted at current rates and are subject to change without notice
Yellow Fever inoculation may be necessary
We are generally able to cater for specific dietary requirements; if additional costs are incurred, you will be advised accordingly