- Jock Explorer Camp is sold as a two night walking trail package, therefore two nights are automatically booked and payable at the time of reserving this unique experience.
- The Explorer Camp operates during the moderate months with the first trail in April and the last trail at the end of October.
- Each trail is 2 nights with a set arrival of Friday or Tuesday each week.
- The walking trails are hosted and guided by two armed qualified walking guides.
- Distances walked vary each day but can last up to 4 hours.
- A game viewing vehicle remains in camp and will be utilised depending on where guests walk that day, the trail may start from camp or depart camp by vehicle to visit another area of the concession.
- Participants older than 60 years will be required to provide a medical clearance certificate in order to participate.
- Please take note of the Kruger National Park gates opening & closing times.
- Kruger National Park gate fees must be settled directly at the gate on entry into the park and are subject to change:
- South African Residents – Adult: ZAR 70.00 per adult per stay & ZAR 35.00 per child per stay.
- SADC Residents – Adult: ZAR 140.00 per adult per stay & ZAR 70.00 per child per stay.
- International Residents – Adult: ZAR 280.00 per adult per stay & ZAR 140.00 per child per stay.
- Kruger National Park gate entry times are as follows:
- - Jan, Feb, Nov & Dec 05h30 - 18h30
- - Mar & Oct 05h30 - 18h00
- - Apr, Aug & Sep 06h00 - 18h00
- - May, Jun, Jul 06h00 - 17h30