- Spa Treatments at Abloom are done in-suite or on your private deck with stunning views of the bush. A rejuvenating experience you will not want to miss.
- All 4 suites are luxurious, beautifully decorated and tranquil and offer 100% privacy, with a heated plunge pool, heated to 36 degrees, outside shower with warm and cold water and outside fire place or braai on the secluded outdoor deck area.
- The perfect bush escape close to Gauteng allowing you to relax and retreat while being pampered.
- Big FiveNo
- Child PolicyNo children under 12 Years
- PoolEach Suite Has A Private Outdoor Hot Tub, Heated Up To 36 Degrees
- SPAFull Spa
- AirconFans Only
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaNo
LocationBordering Cullinan (Pretoria East)
1 hour 15 min drive from Johannesburg & 45 min from Pretoria.
2 luxurious thatched Executive bush villas
2 luxurious thatched Presidential bush villas
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
SADC RESIDENTS MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY SPECIAL OFFER!
– Valid 20 October 2023 to 30 November 2025
– From R 2,355 per person per night sharing
– Rate includes: accommodation only in an Executive suite & one 2 hour spa treatment per person per stay (in suite)
Abloom Bush Lodge & Spa Retreat offers in-suite deluxe wellness treatments and fine dining.
Spa Treatments are done daily between 08h00 and 15h00.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Special Rates offered above are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Please request a special rate from your BushBreaks & More consultant for a 1 night stay.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- R 1,000.00 breakage deposit is due on arrival and will be refunded within two days of departure. (Subject to change)
- Please request the applicable single supplement from your BushBreaks & More consultant.
- Generally children under 12 years are not allowed, however it can be requested and is subject to the discretion of management, period of travel and availability.
About Abloom Bush Lodge & Spa
Nestled within the beauty of an untouched valley, Abloom Bush Lodge and Spa Retreat is a luxury boutique lodge that is the epitome and romance and tranquillity. The lodge is situated outside of the historic town of Cullinan, east of Pretoria, and boasts four private bush villas. The stand-alone thatched suites have been stylishly and warmly decorated with luxurious finishes and an eco-friendly design. The seclusion allows guests to enjoy all of the fantastic amenities fully and without a care in the world. These include a private, hot plunge pool, outdoor shower as well as a sprawling deck, complete with fireplace. Abloom provides the perfect setting for a romantic getaway or a cheeky escape from the bustling city.
Foodies will be equally as satisfied by the cuisine served at the lodge. Using only the freshest ingredients and herbs that come straight from the onsite organic food garden, delicious meals are prepared and delivered straight to your villa. There is nothing quite as awe-inspiring as enjoying a wonderful meal on a private deck with the endless African bush stretching before you. Guests are also able to indulge in special spa treatments that are experienced from the comfort of your own private villa. Only natural products are used and true relaxation is but a massage away. Abloom Bush Lodge and Spa Retreat effortlessly combines luxury and the magic of the African wilderness – a stay here is a real treat.
Abloom specializes in all inclusive packages where lodging and unlimited spa (to the amount of hours allocated to a specific package) are included in the price. These packages have a catered and a self-catering option. All 4 suites are luxurious, beautifully decorated and tranquil and offer 100% privacy, a hot plunge pool, heated to 36 degrees, outside shower with warm and cold water and outside fire place or barbecue on the secluded outside deck. The elegant standalone chalets all have a small but fully equipped kitchen, fire place, lounge suite, DSTV, flat screen TV, romantic candle lit bath, double shower and his and her basin. The extra length king size bed is made with the freshest white linen, old fashioned home washed and sun dried, offers a variety of pillows and is decorated with fresh flowers and bush leaves upon arrival.
SPA & WELLNESS
Carmen runs their award winning, exclusive Bush Spa & Wellness Centre, where truly unique treatments and romantic packages are on the menu. All treatments are done in-suite on your private deck with stunning views of the bush. An experience you will not want to miss. Carmen mixes her own massage oils and uses the beautiful world renowned Africology Products, a 100% South African eco-friendly and natural product that uses only natural preservatives and guarantees no harmful ingredients, not tested on animals and no animal products used.
Abloom does not have a restaurant but does offer exquisite meals for the connoisseurs! Dining at Abloom is a spectacular experience. All meals are prepared with the freshest local produce which inspire Lowie to design and prepare a unique set menu that may differ daily, all subject to the available ingredients and Lowie’s creative mood!
- Extra length King size beds
- En-suite bathroom with double vanity basin
- Indoor and Outdoor Showers
- Inside and outside fire place
- Small fully equipped kitchen
- DSTV, lounge suite
- Plunge pool heated to 36 degrees
From N1 going North:
Take (Old Zambezi) Sefako Makgatho off ramp, turn right. (toll)
*After 15 km at 4 ways crossing, turn left toward Moloto / Kwamhlanga.
After 9 km turn left towards Moloto / Kwamhlanga
After 4 km turn right at R&R butchery towards Cullinan
At the T junction (after 4 km) turn left, follow the road until the tar road ends
After 5 km dirt road you will find a brown tourism sign with ‘Abloom Lodge’, turn in there
Follow the dirt road down for 2 km until you see the Abloom Farm
From N1 going South:
Take (old Zambezi) Sefako Makgatho / Cullinan off ramp, turn left.
From there follow direction of N1 above after *
From N4 going East:
Take Rayton / Cullinan off ramp (nr 27), turn left. (toll)
*Follow this road for 27 km, through Rayton, past Cullinan (do not turn left into Cullinan)
Follow the dirt road for 5 km, until you see a brown tourism sign with ‘Abloom Lodge’ in white letters, turn in there. Follow the dirt road down for 2 km until you see the Abloom Farm.
From N4 going West:
Take Rayton / Cullinan off ramp (nr 27), turn right.
From there follow directions of N4 above after *
Abloom Lodge, Klipfontein K118, 079 3546142 / 076 8402863 / 012 7340555
(Please call us when you reach the dirt road on 012 734 0555)
Our gate is closed but not locked, please let yourself in and close the gate behind you