- Each uniquely decorated suite at this Luxury Safari Lodge has its own distinct personality.
- Six suites offer complete seclusion as well as private and stunning views. Two completely secluded suites with private plunge pools provide.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadNo
- Camp FencedNo
- Child PolicyChildren aged 10 years and older are welcome at AM Lodge Children of all ages are welcome at AM Villa
- PoolYes - at the main area 2 Superior Suites have private plunge pools
- SPAFull Spa
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes - (Low risk area)
LocationKlaserie Area, Hoedspruit
Approximately 5.5 hour?s drive from Johannesburg
Direct flights from Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town to Hoedspruit Airport
6 Luxury Suites
2 Superior Suites
1 AM Villa accommodating max 6 Guests
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SA residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- A supplement of 50% of the adult rate will be charged for in a Luxury or Superior Suite.
- Children aged 10 years and older are welcome at AM Lodge.
- Children of all ages are welcome at AM Villa.
- Children aged 10 – 16 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a Luxury Suite or a Superior Suite with 1 Adult.
- Children accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of Lodge Management.
About AM Lodge
AM Lodge is a five-star lodge is situated in the Klaserie region, a lifeblood for the fauna and flora in the greater Kruger National Park. Inspired by the hues, textures and contours of the Low-veld landscape, these facets of nature are amplified through pure and simple architecture that integrates land and building. This exquisitely crafted architectural masterpiece is established in the heart of the African bush.
Seekers of a tranquil and regal African getaway within the Klaserie region; AM Lodge offers guests a five star game lodge experience, allowing them to immerse themselves in the rusticity of the bush, the epitome of luxury.AM Lodge is a perfect getaway.
From the tranquil sight and sound of water flowing languidly beneath a wooden walkway, our suites epitomize comfort and tranquillity, while our spa and gym are designed to take care of all your physical needs.
Cosy alcoves with sofas and armchairs opening onto a veranda and the pristine bush beyond. A chic indoor dining area is located on the opposite end; the earthen design elements offset by a handful of glamorous showpieces such as the eyecatching light fittings. Each meal is memorable, from the mouth-watering breakfast spreads to authentic African meals served around a crackling fire at the Boma.
This luxurious lodge hosts a maximum of 22 guests in the utmost luxury and style. Eight suites offer complete seclusion, private and stunning views. Two completely private superior suites provide an even more exclusive luxury African safari experience.
AM Villa – A self-contained AM Villa, a few minutes drive from the main lodge, is the perfect option for families or groups. AM Villa has an atmosphere that can accommodate a family of 6 with its own private service, dining, and sitting areas with fantastic outlook onto the bush.
Our gym offers a complete line of cardio, strength and functional equipment designed to integrate into a fitness ecosystem while you overlook the beauty that is nature. Be prepared to yield to utter relaxation and clearing of the mind at the sublime Jacuzzi to unwind and rejuvenate.
The spa captures the stillness of the bush, punctuated only by birdsong and the rustle of leaves as Africa’s animals make their way through the thicket. Set apart from the main lodge to ensure privacy and tranquillity, the spa is a serene haven; indulge in the soothing treatments on offer, unwind in the Jacuzzi and cool down in the outdoor swimming pool before settling on one of the sun loungers. Enjoy a revitalising drink in the relaxation lounge or juice bar, or on a comfy couch on one of the raised decks under a canopy of trees.
- Private balcony
- en-suite bathroom
- Private Lounge
- Indoor & Outdoor Shower
- Secluded deck
- Private Plunge Pool
- En-suite bathroom
- Private Lounge
- Indoor & Outdoor Shower
Hoedspruit home to the Blyde River Canyon – the Greenest and the third largest canyon in the world. The more recent development of community tourism and the promotion of the Shangaan and Pedi lifestyle’s or the opportunity to support and help impoverished communities, is developing enormously and adding a fantastic variation and well rounded holiday experience
- Major Not-to-Miss Attractions
- Blyde River Canyon
- Kruger National Park
- Shangaan Traditional Dancers
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
- Klaserie Waterfalls
- Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre
- Arts Museum
- Mosaic Museum
- Bungee Jumping @Kranskop
- Dinning in the bush
- Game Viewing
- Honeymoon Safaris
- Photographic Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Star Gazing
- 450 km, approximately 5 Hours, 47 Minutes
- Take the N12/N4 from Johannesburg via Witbank (eMalahleni) to Middleburg.
- Continue on theN12/N4,turn left on the R33 towards Belfast(eMakhazeni) Appr200km In the centre of Belfast turn right on R540/Steven Masango street to Dullstroom (Emnotweni) and Lydenburg (Mashishing).
- Continue through Dullstroom (Emnotweni).
- Connect with the R36 at Lydenburg (Mashishing) (continue about 2.3km).
- Turn left onto R37/Voortrekker Street at the intersection, Turn right onto the R36 (after 800 meters).
- Continue through to Ohrigstad, through the Strijdom Tunnel.
- Continue straight, the R36 becomes R527.
- Go through the town of Hoedspruit, turn right onto the R40 to Klaserie/Bushbuck Ridge/White River.
- After 23km, turn left on the Guernsey Road, pass the Protrack Security control gate.
- The entrance to the AM Lodge is reached approximately 1 km on the right. Report at the gate and you will be directed to the Main Lodge by our Security where you will be driving on the gravel road.
- 138 km, approximately 2 Hours
- Navigate to the R104 – R40 interchange in Nelspruit (Mbombela) centre.
- Continue on the R40, past the Riverside Mall, White River and Hazyview.
- Continue straight on the R40, past Bosbokrand / Bushbuckridge and Acornhoek.
- Beyond Acornhoek continue northwards on the R40 towards Klaserie.
- Approximately 1 km before Klaserie, take the turn-off to the right signposted Hoedspruit.
- For AM Lodge, continue on this road for approximately 1 km.
- Turn right on the Guernsey road, pass the Protrack Security control gate.
- The entrance to the AM Lodge is reached approximately 1 km on the right.
- Report at the gate and you will be directed to the Main Lodge by our Security where you will be driving on the gravel road.
- 236 km, approximately 3 Hours, 54 Minutes
- Navigate to Munnik Avenue in the centre of Polokwane.
- Continue on Munnik Avenue, which changes into R81.
- The R81 merges with the R36.
- The road will split into R81 in the direction of Mooketsi and R36 in the direction of Modjadjiskloof.
- Take the R36 to Mojadjiskloof.
- At Tzaneen, turn left at Wolkberg Drive/R71 at the R36, R528, R71 interchange.
- Continue with the R71 out of Tzaneen.
- The R71 will exit to the left at Gravelotte, continue straight on the R40/R526.
- At the T-junction, turn right onto the R40 to Klaserie/Bushbuck Ridge/White River where you will drive for approximately 27km to Hoedspruit.
- After Hoedspruit you will drive for 23km, turn left on the Guernsey Road, pass the Protrack Security control gate.
The entrance to the AM Lodge is reached approximately 1 km on the right. Report at the gate and you will be directed to the Main Lodge by our Security where you will be driving on the gravel road.