- Stay within the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park in Victoria Falls for close encounters with Zambia’s spectacular wildlife and easy access to Victoria Falls.
- 5-minute walk and unlimited complimentary access to Victoria Falls
- Access to viewing decks at sister hotel Royal Livingstone by Anantara
- Boma Dinners with traditional African dance entertainment on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Big FiveNo
- Child PolicyAll ages welcome
- PoolYes - at the main area only
- SPAFull Spa
- Cellphone SignalNo
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationOn the banks of the Zambezi River in Victoria Falls, Zambia
Daily flights – Johannesburg to Livingstone.
5 kms from Livingstone Airport ? airport transfers arranged.
101 Standard rooms with double beds
64 Standard rooms with twin beds alongside each other
39 Standard rooms with queen size beds
2 Standard rooms with paraplegic facilities
4 Standard suites with private veranda?s
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
CUSTOM MADE PACKAGES TO SUITE YOUR REQUIREMENTS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- All prices quoted are subject to change & increase.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for international Residents are available on request.
- Please confirm that your passports are in order and that any visa requirements have been met.
- Please ensure that your passports are valid for at least 6 months from date of return to South Africa.
- It is also necessary to make sure that you have at least two blank pages in your passport that are side by side.
- Please note Victoria Falls & Botswana are malaria areas. Please consult your doctor for the appropriate medication.
- All passengers must be covered by fully comprehensive travel insurance to include cancellation, default, baggage, emergency evacuation and medical for the duration of your trip.
- A Tourism Levy of USD 30 per person for Botswana, is to be paid upon arrival at port of entry, subject to change. Payment can be made through electronic machines, cash (US Dollars) or debit and credit cards. (USD cash is recommended).
- Please request a single rate from your BushBreaks consultant.
- Please request a child package rate from your BushBreaks consultant.
About Avani Victoria Falls Resort
Avani Victoria Falls Resort ex Zambezi Sun Hotel after a name change has been designed with singles, couples and families in mind, located on the edge of the eastern cataract of the Victoria Falls, it reflects the richness and diversity of the country’s heritage; capturing the very soul of Africa – unpretentious, fun and welcoming. With its warm, earthy architecture, inspired by an African walled village and simple finishes highlighted in bright mosaics and fabrics as well as intoxicating Zambian artworks and accessories, the Zambezi Sun is set to turn your stay into a memorable experience.
David Livingstone explored this land of potent beauty and discovered the falls, one of seven natural wonders of the world. In his footprints, only moments away from the mighty Zambezi River with the dramatic torrent of water falls as its natural milieu, a magnificent Zambezi Sun hotel has been created as a testament to his discovery and in reverence to the splendour of this world heritage site.
Journey to this magical place in Zambia to witness the greatest mass of falling water on earth as it plunges down a sheer rock face, spraying its mystical mist hundreds of metres in the air. The awesome vacations to Victoria Falls is much closer to Zambezi Sun hotel visitors – literally on the doorstep of waterfalls resort – it feels as if you could reach out and touch it, as it plummets into the chasm far below.
- Babysitting services
- Dry-cleaning & laundry
- Electronic safe
- Radio on TV set
- Room service
- Satellite TV
- Voltage 220v
- Quad bikes
- Microflight flights
- White Water Rafting
- Helicopter flights
- Angling – fly- fishing
- The Royal Salon
- Zambezi River
- Bungee jumping
- Boat cruise down the river