- The A’Zambezi River Lodge is the only hotel with a river frontage and jetty site in Victoria Falls.
- A’Zambezi River Lodge is located in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe 25km from the airport, nestling on the banks of the mighty Zambezi with the Zambezi National Park located close by.
- The Award winning Restaurant is situated at the front of the hotel with a wrap around deck meters away from the Zambezi River. The open air Amulonga Restaurant is open daily for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Child PolicyChildren of all ages welcome
- PoolYes - at the main area only
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationVictoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Daily flights: Johannesburg to Victoria Falls or Livingstone on South African Airways and British Airways.
2 x Luxury King Suites
2 x Queen Suites
44 x Standard Doubles
37 x Standard Twins Including 2 sets of inter-leading rooms
2 x Standard Paraplegic rooms
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
CUSTOM MADE PACKAGES TO SUITE YOUR REQUIREMENTS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- All prices quoted are subject to change & increase
- All Rates above exclude Visas, Park fees, Travel Insurance, All items of a personal nature and all items not listed above as included.
- Copies of valid passports needed to make a reservation
- These specials are only bookable within 3 months of travel & full payment is required within 48 hours of making the reservation
- Please confirm that your passports are in order and that any visa requirements have been met
- Please ensure that your passports are valid for at least 6 months from date of return to South Africa
- It is also necessary to make sure that you have at least two blank pages in your passport that are side by side
- Please note Zambia, Zimbabwe & Botswana are malaria areas. Please consult your doctor for the appropriate medication
- All passengers must be covered by fully comprehensive travel insurance to include cancellation, default, baggage, emergency evacuation and medical for the duration of your trip
- A Tourism Levy of USD 30 per person for Botswana, is to be paid upon arrival at port of entry, subject to change. Payment can be made through electronic machines, cash (US Dollars) or debit and credit cards. (USD cash is recommended)
- Please request a single package rate from your BushBreaks consultant.
- Please request a child package rate from your BushBreaks consultant.
About AZambezi River Lodge
nImagine a vast, African river of many moods and legends, journeying through 1500 km of rich and beautiful wildlife territory, giving life to man and beast and pleasure to all who encounter her. This is the Zambezi, whose immense beauty has captured the hearts of explorers for over a century. At both her most serene and most spectacular, thunderous point, Victoria Falls, you’ll find total tranquility and gracious African hospitality right on her banks, a mere 7km from the falls. A’Zambezi is the only hotel with a river frontage and jetty site in Victoria Falls. Imagine no more. Welcome to A’Zambezi River Lodge!
Zimbabwe’s most renowned tourist attraction and one of the most astonishing natural world wonders, Victoria Falls is an unsurpassed African destination for adventure, leisure and business. The hub of a great regional wildlife region, Victoria Falls is located centrally at the point where Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana and Namibia meet and makes regional get-togethers a breeze.
Victoria Falls is also famed for its range of safari activities – walks with lions, elephant interactions, day and nocturnal game drives, bush walks, canoeing and even aerial safaris!
- Enclosed Balcony
- Air conditioned
- Mosquito nets
- Satellite TV
- Mini Bar
- In-room teas and coffee facilities
- Flight of Angels
- Nature walks
- Cultural village tour
- Other sightseeing, adventure and cultural tours organized in-house
- Guided tour of the Victoria Falls
- Boat cruises on the Zambezi River
- Elephant back safaris
- Game viewing
- White water rafting
- Bunji jumping