LocationNorthern Okavango Delta in a large and exclusive 30.000 hectare private reserve
Flying times:To/from Maun: 40 minutes To/from Kasane: 1 hr 20 minutes Kasane to Victoria Falls 20 minutes but allow additional time for customs and immigrationAirstrip details:Omdop airstrip located 5 minutes? drive from camp Max aircraft weight: 2300 kg Unlicensed for heavier aircraft such as King Airs, however, King Airs can utilise Vumbura air strip Driving time from Vumbura to Duba Plains Camp is approximately 1 hour, (not possible from May to September when water levels are usually high) Airstrip co-ordinates: S19.01.39, E022.41.59
5 ? x Twin bedded tents (3 of which can be converted into king size beds on request)
1 x King-size bedded honeymoon tent
1 x Twin pilot/guide/escort tent (not the same standard as guest tent)
This camp can accommodate 12 guests with tour leader
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- A Tourism Levy of USD 30 per person for Botswana, is to be paid upon arrival at port of entry. Payment can be made through electronic machines, cash (US Dollars) or debit and credit cards. (USD cash is recommended)
- Please request a child package rate from your BushBreaks consultant.
About Duba Plains Camp
Duba Plains Camp lies in the most remote reaches of the Okavango Delta, Botswana, in an area renowned for the endless conflict between prides of lions and the herds of buffalo which sustain them. The award-winning National Geographic documentary Relentless Enemies chronicled this battle for survival. Duba Plains Camp is an unobtrusive camp surrounded by expanses of seasonally flooded plains and shaded by tall ebony, sycamore fig and mangosteen trees.
Buffalo (huge herds), Elephant, Lion, Cheetah, Wildebeest, Warthog, Lechwe, Hippo, Tsessebe, Kudu, Bat-eared Fox and Aardwolf plus some of the best birding in the Delta.
- Large walk-in luxury safari tents, raised off the ground
- Tent entrance is a door
- Fans in all guest tents
- En-suite facilities with shower, toilet, basin at the back of tent
- All tents have verandas overlooking the flood plains
- Soaps, shampoos and insect repellents are supplied in each tent
- Safe in each tent