- A small intimate lodge, owner run and managed with only 6 suites.
- All suites face onto the Mabrak river.
- Only 6 guests per land rover, game viewing is world renown in the Sabi Sands.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadYes
- Camp FencedPartly fenced
- Child PolicyChildren 8 years and older are welcome
- PoolYes - Heated Private Plunge Pool
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationSabi Sand Game Reserve
Daily scheduled flights on Airlink to KMIA followed by a 2 hour road transfer. Daily scheduled flights from JNB to Dulini on Federal Air. 5 hour drive from Johannesburg. Enter through Newington Gate
6 Suites, thatched and river facing.
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
THE DULINI COLLECTION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO OPERATE FROM ONE LODGE, DUE TO LOGISTICS AND THE SAFETY OF THEIR STAFF & TRAVELLERS, UNLESS BOOKING DEMAND DICTATES OTHERWISE.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Special discounted rates for International guests are available on request.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted rates for Overseas Residents are available on request.
- A Sabi Sand Gate entrance fee of R 310 per vehicle and R 140 per person is applicable and is payable directly at the Gate. Valid until further notice and subject to change.
- A Sabi Sand Wildtuin Guest Conservation Contribution Fee of R 152 per person per night applies and needs to be prepaid. This will be added to the invoice with the accommodation at the time of booking. (Subject to change)
- A single supplement of 50% applies for all single rooms.
- Children 8 years and older are welcome.
- Child rates for the Minimum 3 night stay SADC Residents special offer, are available on request.
- Children 8 years and older will be allowed on game drives at Lodge Manager’s discretion.
About Dulini Moya
Embraced in a leafy canopy of Ebony Trees, 6 traditionally thatched suites of the Dulini Private Game Lodge Sabi Sand grace the banks of the Mabrak River. The personal indulgence of each guest in the romance of the African Safari is the lodges wish for you. As one of only 12 guests, it is their privilege to fulfil your every romantic dream.
Each suite in this luxury game lodge is individual in character ranging from the old world charm of the Classic Safari Suites; a marriage of African and colonial elegance in the African Heritage Suites; and ethnic tranquility in the African Contemporary Suites. The subtle blend of pan-African art and the traditional safari theme, achieves an enchantingly eclectic style epitomizing the African Renaissance.
- Large walk-in luxury safari tents, raised off the ground
- Tent entrance is a door
- Fans in all guest tents
- En-suite facilities with shower, toilet, basin at the back of tent
- All tents have verandas overlooking the flood plains
- Soaps, shampoos and insect repellents are supplied in each tent
- Safe in each tent
About Sabi Sand Game Reserve
This reserve shares 50km of unfenced boundary with Kruger National Park and animals are at liberty to go wherever they wish – but they tend to stay right where they are! This is because the Sand River and Sabi River supply much needed water in the dry season and create an eco-system with one of the highest and most bio-diverse wildlife populations in Southern Africa. This is the reason why it is quite possible to see the ‘Big Five’ (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, buffalo and elephant) as well as numerous other animals and birds in a couple of days, or even a couple of hours in Sabi Sand.
- Take the N12/N4 from Johannesburg to Nelspruit
- Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview
- Next, take the R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger Gate
- From Hazyview, travel 33 km along the Paul Kruger Gate Road and follow the Newington Gate, Sabi Sands Wildtuin (Game Reserve) sign posts on the left hand side. After you have taken this turnoff you will travel 25km on a dirt road to the lodge
- Travel 8.2km along the dirt road you will pass a school on your left, keep driving till you get to a large four way intersection. There are a few roadside stalls here and lodge boards
- Turn right at the four-way intersection following the Newington Gate sign
- Travel 1,4km along this road until you get to a T-junction
- Turn left at the T-junction, there will be another sign board for Newington Gate
- Travel 800m along this road. You will see signboards indicating Exeter game lodges on the left hand side of the road. Turn left here
- Travel a further 1km along this road. Do not turn off at any point and continue until you see the entrance gate to the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Enter at this gate
- You will need to pay an entrance fee of R 250.00 per vehicle at this gate and R 110.00 per person. (Rates are subject to change)
- Once you are inside the reserve, turn left immediately, drive past the turnoffs to Savanna, Castleton, Singita and Idube. Once past the Idube sign, you will see signboards indicating Exeter, Leadwood and Dulini. Follow the signs to the correct camp.
Distance and approximate travelling time
Johannesburg – Dulini Lodge 500km (5 – 6 hours)
Hazyview – Dulini Lodge 75km (1 hour)
Nelspruit – Dulini Lodge 150km (1 hour 45 minutes)
Please be aware, as you approach the Lodge that you are in a wilderness area where predators and high-profile game roam freely. Do not leave your car for any reason.