- The lodge overlooks an extremely productive water hole.The unique lodge location provides guests with game viewing opportunities throughout the day and night.
- Activities include daily safaris and boat cruises into the Chobe National Park.
- Close proximity to Victoria Falls
- Big FiveNo
- Off RoadNo
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyAll ages welcome
- PoolYes - at the main area only
- AirconFans only
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationChobe National Park, Botswana
By RoadTransfers from Livingstone and Victoria Falls – approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes from either airport.
Thereafter a short Ferry Crossing and a further 15 minute transfer to the lodge.By AirFlights into Kasane Airport, then a complimentary 20 minutes transfer by road from the airport to the lodge. On selected days of the week, Air Botswana fly directly to Kasane from Johannesburg
12 Forest Tents
8 Valley Tents
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- A Tourism Levy of USD 30 per person for Botswana, is to be paid upon arrival at port of entry, subject to change. Payment can be made through electronic machines, cash (US Dollars) or debit and credit cards. (USD cash is recommended).
- There is no surcharge for single accommodation in low season (01 November – 30 April).
- There will be a supplement of 30% for single accommodation in high season (May – October).
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Children under 2 years will stay free of charge.
- Children aged 2 – 11 years will pay less 50% of the per person sharing adult rate when sharing with 2 adults.
- Max 2 children in the Family Forest Tent and 1 child in a normal Forest or Valley Tent, subject to availability.
- Please note children under the age of 6 years are not permitted on game drives.
- Children between the age of 6 & 12 years are permitted on game drives at the sole discretion of the manager or guide.
About Elephant Valley Lodge
Straddling the game rich area between Chobe and Zimbabwe’s Matetsi reserve lies the Kasane Forest Reserve. It is here in the Lesoma Valley that one will find Elephant Valley Lodge, uniquely positioned thus offering spectacular game viewing.
The lodge has a very active waterhole frequented by numerous species, including elephant, buffalo, lion and leopard. These sightings present superb photographic opportunities from the comfort and safety of the viewing hide or the lodge’s main deck areas.
Sturdy acacias reach high above the camp, forming large canopies of shade, under which you will find twenty ‘meru’ styled luxury safari tents. Each of the spacious tents features twin beds, mini-safe and en-suite facilities.
Open guest areas, a secluded hide, refreshing swimming pool and 20 ‘meru styled’ tents complete the lodge which lies beneath a forest of sturdy knob thorns. Your safari experience includes a morning boat cruise on the Chobe River. Guests then return back to the lodge, where they can while away their time around the pool area or relax in the lounge, recording their morning sightings on a postcard. The afternoon safari takes guests into the Chobe National Park where your qualified guide will interpret the sights and sounds of this wildlife sanctuary. Guests return to the lodge through the Kasane Forest Reserve, providing a further opportunity to experience a game drive after dark.
Waterhole/ Hide/ Riverfront Feature
- Transfers from Livingstone and Victoria Falls – approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes from either airport. Thereafter short Ferry Crossing and a further 15 minute transfer to the lodge.
- Transfer into either Victoria Falls Airport or Livingstone Airport. Thereafter by light aircraft to Kasane Airport. Theafter a complimentary 25 minute transfer by road from the airport to the lodge.