North West Province
- The uber-chic bush villa, built high on a cliff, has breathtaking views of Magaliesburg on an expansive gorge, which can be enjoyed from every angle.
- Each suite at Moledi Gorge is individually decorated with floor to ceiling glass doors offering magnificent views.
- Luxury Spa and Steam Room
- Activities such as game drives for plains game, nature walks & horse riding are available on request
- Big FiveNo
- Off RoadNo
- Child PolicyChildren of all ages welcome
- Malaria AreaNo
LocationMagaliesburg in the North West Province
2 hours drive from Johannesburg
6 x Deluxe Suites
1 x Superior Deluxe Suite
1 x Presidential Suite
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
Special discounted rates and rates for exclusive use of the lodge, as well as conference packages are available on request
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Please request a single supplement from your BushBreaks consultant.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Children aged 0 – 3 years will be accommodated free of charge when sharing with parents.
- Child rates for children aged 4 -12 years are available on request.
- Children over the age of 12 years pay the full adult rate.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the safety of their own children.
- There are no inter-leading rooms, however rooms are right next to one another.
- Only one child under 12 years can be accommodated in a Deluxe room on either a single bed or mattress
- When there are families with more than 1 child, 2 Deluxe rooms need to be booked. In this case, adults are charged a single rate and the child pays the applicable child rate.
- The Presidential suite allows for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years sharing.
- Babysitting services are available on request at an additional charge.
About Moledi Gorge
Moledi means ‘to narrate’ in the local language of seTswana. At Moledi you’ll find that the only time that matters is sunrise and sunset, allowing you the freedom to create your own memorable story.
Moledi is an eight-suite sanctuary situated on one of the most picturesque, privately owned game farms, north of Magaliesburg in the North West Province, South Africa. This uber-chic bush villa, built high on a cliff, has breathtaking views of an expansive gorge, which can be enjoyed from every angle. Travellers in search of absolute privacy, luxury and relaxation, will find it a retreat that offers personalised service, style and comfort.
The Moledi bush villa comprises seven deluxe suites and one presidential suite each with a private balcony and en-suite bathroom. Each suite is individually decorated with floor to ceiling glass doors that offer magnificent views. Each suite has a different en-suite configuration.
Unique to Moledi is the Paramount K9 Dog School that focuses on the training of dogs for anti-poaching units across Africa, just a 10 minute drive from the lodge. Moledi guests will experience exhilirating interaction with the dogs comprising visiting their kennels, an educational talk by dog handlers and demonstrations. The Paramount K9 dog school puts rangers from anti-poaching units across Africa through an intensive six-week training programme, overseen by former Special Task soldiers from around the world.
ACCOMMODATION AT MOLEDI GORGE
The Moledi bush villa comprises of seven Deluxe Suites each with a private balcony and en-suite bathroom. Each suite is individually decorated with floor to ceiling glass doors that offer magnificent views. Each suite has a different en-suite configuration.
Moledi Gorge has one Presidential Suite with an open plan bathroom, lounge, private deck, swimming pool & jacuzzi.
BUSH CONFERENCES AT MOLEDI GORGE
|Conference venue allows for a maximum of 20 guests|The following conference equipment is available :|Large screen television with Apple TV (included)|Flip chart (included)
All other conference equipment is excluded. Guests are welcome to bring their own equipment.
The overnight conference package includes three meals and excludes all drinks. If any additional meals are required on the second or third day of the conference, there is an additional cost per person per meal.
- Game drive R 220 per person per game drive including one sundowner drink (booking essential as space is limited on the game drive vehicle)
- Guided bush walk R 200 per person (subject to guide availability)
- Romantic cellar dinner R 500 venue hire, including one bottle of our house wine selection
- Big Boma venue hire R 3,500 maximum 30 guests (weather dependent)
Directions from Johannesburg:
• Take the N14 (Krugersdorp highway) until you reach the four-way stop (Cradle Shopping Centre on left) and Sasol Garage on your opposite right – Turn right at this four-way stop.
• Continue until you reach a T-Junction. Turn right at the T-Junction and follow the road until you see the chicken houses.
• Turn left towards Maropeng/Magaliesburg • Pass the Cradle’s Maropeng and continue straight towards a T-Junction. Turn right at TJunction.
• Travel through Magaliesburg Town until you reach a point where the road splits at the top of the town. Keep right.
• Pass Mount Grace and keep going straight (about 50+ kms) until you see the ‘Brauhause am Dam’ (on your right). Just after, turn left onto the R30 – Derby.
• Drive 10kms until you see a Drive-through Kroeg (bar) and a sign ‘Boons’. At the Boons sign, turn left onto a gravel road.
• Travel for 2 km’s on the gravel road until you reach a gate on your right. The guard will let you in.