- Capitalizing on an outstanding location, just 300 meters from South Africa’s most glamorous beach (Camps Bay), Sea Five Boutique Hotel offers seven exclusive en-suite rooms with clear, sweeping mountain and ocean views.
- There’s the harmony of a garden redolent with mandarin, lemon, lavender and rosemary or the sociability of a large blue pool and gorgeous bar. Sea Five Boutique Hotel’s rooms all have private terraces; garden suites open out into a secluded white-flowered oasis, while the large penthouse master suite boasts 360-degree views of the surrounding mountains and ocean.
- Child PolicyNo children under 8 years, unless the hotel is booked exclusively
- PoolYes - at the Main Area
- SPAIn-room Massages
- AirconAircon and heating
- Cellphone SignalYes / Wi-fi
LocationCentral Camps Bay, Cape Town
Daily schedule flights: Johannesburg ? Cape Town
Approximately 40 minutes drive from Cape Town International Airport
2 Garden double Rooms
2 Mountain Junior Suites
2 Ocean Suites
1 Penthouse Suite
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges and a minimum 3 night stay may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Rates are based on a maximum of 2 adults sharing per suite.
- Transfers around Cape Town are available on request and at an additional cost. To be booked and paid with the hotel direct.
- Single rates are available on request. Please contact your BushBreaks consultant for a quote.
- Children of 8 years and older are welcome.
- Should the entire hotel be booked for a group then children of all ages are welcome.
- Children between the ages of 8 – 11 years may share with parents limited to the Mountain double Suite or the Penthouse Master Suite.
- Children sharing with their parents will pay R 900 per child per night, subject to change.
- Children 12 years and older are considered adults and will have to take their own room at the applicable rate.
About Sea Five
Sea Five, ideally situated in central Camps Bay, adds its unique style to Cape Town’s upmarket boutique properties. Just 300 metres from South Africa’s most glamorous beach, this boutique hotel offers six exclusive en-suite rooms with clear sweeping mountain and sea views. This is a “beach house” with a difference.
Every room has been individually styled resulting in a stunning connection of the Mediterranean and South African colour palette, an eclectic blend of the spaciousness of nature and refined luxury.
- Master bedroom
- Secondary bedroom
- Both rooms en-suite (110m2) combined
- Views overlooking Camps Bay
- Plasma TV
SEA FACING CLASSIC SUITE
- Room size 38 m2
- Semi-private balcony
- Sea view
- Plasma TV
MOUNTAIN FACING SUPERIOR DOUBLE
- Room size 46m2
- Private patio
- Mountain view
- Plasma TV
GARDEN FACING STANDARD DOUBLE
- Room size 27 m2
- Semi-private patio
- Garden view
- Plasma TV
- Camps Bay beach
- Camps Bay restaurants and nightlife
- Walk up Lions Head
- Cable car to Table Mountain
- Boutique shops Kloof Street
- Short drive to V&A Waterfront
- Boat trip to Robben Island
- Long Street nightlife
- Soccer World Cup Stadium
FROM CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Exit airport direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue) The CTICC are on your left hand side (+-22 kms) and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
- Proceed straight ahead along this road (M62) following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
- The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek).
- Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay.
- Follow this road (Camps Bay Drive) all the way down to the beach.
- At the traffic light you turn right into VICTORIA ROAD. Proceed straight ahead while the beach is on your left. After +-750 meters turn right into VON KAMPTZ STREET.
- Drive straight up until you arrive at a T-Junction, you turn left into Central Drive and you will immediately reach “SEA FIVE” on your right hand side.