- Luxury Boutique Hotel situated in a Big Five Game Reserve in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe with 16 Luxury Suites (two sets of Inter-leading Suites, perfect for families)
- Family Friendly – children of all ages welcome, Mack & Madi kids explorer programme
- An excellent restaurant serving meals in the dining room, on the hotel terrace, or out in the gardens
- Lounge and bar with a menu of expertly brewed coffees and a selection of premium drinks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary shared transfers between the hotel and Victoria Falls Airport / Town
- 15 Minutes away from Victoria Falls – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Acclaimed Natural Wonder of the World
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadPossibly for Big Five Sightings
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyAll ages welcome
- SPAIn room treatments
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationVictoria Falls Private Game Reserve, Zimbabwe
Flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls International Airport which is located 20km from Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
Complimentary return shared transfers from Victoria Falls Airport to Hotel
Transfers from Livingstone Airport can be arranged on request
16 Luxury Suites (2 x inter-leading for families)
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
BushBreaks can tailor make you a Victoria Falls Package to suit your needs, including flights, transfers and accommodation at Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel in Zimbabwe.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges and a minimum 3 night stay may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to SADC Residents. Discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- For single traveller bookings please contact BushBreaks for a special discounted rate.
- Children of all ages welcome at Stanley & Livingstone Hotel.
- Children aged 0 – 5 years stay free of charge.
- Children aged 6 -15 years pay 50% of the adult sharing rate.
- Children aged 16 years and older pay the full adult rate. If two children under 16 are in a room on their own, the first child pays full adult sharing rate.
- For safety reasons, children aged 5 years and younger cannot participate on game drives and safari activities.
- Children 6 – 11 years will be permitted on game drives and safari activities at the discretion of the Game Ranger.
About Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
Surrounded by the tranquillity of Victoria Falls Big Five Game Reserve and primely located just 15 minutes from the wondrous Victoria Falls, Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel invites you to explore or just relax in one of the continent’s most loved destinations.
Staying at Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel, Victoria Falls is yours to explore. The Hotel’s thoughtful comforts, attentive service, and excellent food enhance your experience by ensuring you are very well taken care of – a hallmark of Stanley & Livingstone. And it is for you to decide how much or little to do… Our Private Travel Concierge is available to assist and complimentary shared transfers link you to Victoria Falls, promising views to take your breath away – if its adventures have not already.
Walkways leading to the 16 Luxury Suites – set apart in tranquil gardens and fronted by furnished terraces – which make up the luxury accommodation. Each suite is private and elegantly appointed, no one better than the last, with a fresh approach to colonial style that encourages you to make yourself at home. Settle back against your pillows or on the deck outside to enjoy a blissfull day ahead.
Our family welcomes yours – of any size and all generations. Our approach to your stay is flexibility – around accommodations, meals, and activities – to keep everyone happy, not least your children. Fizzing with the excitement of discovery, they need a bit more freedom to explore and just be kids.
Within this easy-going environment, we often see youngsters (and adults alike) disconnecting from technology. During this pause, our commitment is to creating experiences that reconnect you with each other and the ‘wonder-fulness’ of life.
Two sets of Interleading Suites are ideal for families, with two bedrooms, both en-suite – we find this goes a long way in keeping everyone happy. For children, the second room can be laid out especially – like home, but better! They’ll find toys and games, gown and slipper sets, all-natural bath products, storybooks put onto their pillows, and a surprise just for them… Aside from more space, every comfort has been provided for a relaxed stay.
With attentive and especially warm Zimbabwean hospitality ensuring any care is long forgotten, you and your family can enjoy stress-free quality time and the freedom to explore to your hearts’ content. For intrepid families, Victoria Falls is a wonderland – of iconic natural sights, strange new animals, and fascinating people – waiting to be explored. The Hotels Private Travel Concierge is always on hand to assist and complimentary transfers link you to the town.
About Victoria Falls
Zimbabwe’s most renowned tourist attraction and one of the most astonishing natural world wonders, Victoria Falls is an unsurpassed African destination for adventure, leisure and business. The hub of a great regional wildlife region, Victoria Falls is located centrally at the point where Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana and Namibia meet and makes regional get-togethers a breeze.
A 1,7km stretch of thunderous water tumbling over a sheer basalt cliff-face, Victoria Falls is one of the seven natural wonders of the world, and rates high on the list of ‘must experience’ destinations among travelers the world over. A friendly, bustling resort town just a few minutes from the Falls and the legendary Zambezi river, Victoria Falls is also an acclaimed World Heritage Site. Besides it natural beauty and the sheer marvel of its cascading thunderous sheets of water, it’s the unchallenged adventure capital of Africa with more than 50 activities available – and the list is growing.
There is something for everyone. Adrenalin junkies favour the famous 111m bunji-jump, wild white-water rafting and high wire swings across the vast gorge, while those preferring quieter pursuits can enjoy river cruises, scenic flights over the Falls, elephant-back trails, golf and a plethora of other air, land and water activities.
Victoria Falls is also famed for its range of safari activities – walks with lions, elephant interactions, day and nocturnal game drives, bush walks, canoeing and even aerial safaris!
The highest falls water levels are February – through to April. During this period, the spray is heavy, so prepare for a drenching – part of the total Falls experience! Raincoats and umbrellas are available. In the drier months, river levels fall, allowing for an appreciation of the cavernous Batoka Gorge and spectacular photographic opportunities. We advise you to try out the Falls in different seasons.
- Tour of Vic Falls
- Private tour of Vic Falls
- Morning game drive
- Evening game drive
- Evening game drive with dinner
- Walking Safari
- Devils pool