The Elephant Camp
- The Elephant Camp has breathtaking views of the Victoria Falls’ spray, and the spectacular gorges which separate Zimbabwe and Zambia.The Elephant Camp is a luxury and intimate lodge under canvas within easy reach of Victoria Falls and all its attractions and activities.
- The Elephant Camp is a luxury and intimate lodge under canvas within easy reach of Victoria Falls and all its attractions and activities.
- 15 kilometers from Victoria Falls Airport and 10 kilometers from Victoria Falls Town.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadNo
- Camp FencedNo
- Child PolicyChildren 7 years and older welcome
- PoolYes - Private Plunge Pool (not heated)
- SPAIn-room Massages
- Cellphone SignalNo
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationSituated on a Private Concession within the Victoria Falls National Park overlooking the Batoka Gorges - 10 km from Victoria Falls
Daily flights: Johannesburg to Victoria Falls or Livingstone on South African Airways, British Airways or Air Zimbabwe. Road Transfers: Situated 15km from Victoria Falls Airport.
12 Luxury Tented Suites
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
CUSTOM MADE PACKAGES TO SUITE YOUR REQUIREMENTS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- All prices quoted are subject to change & increase.
- All Rates above exclude Visas, Park fees, Travel Insurance, All items of a personal nature and all items not listed above as included.
- Copies of valid passports needed to make a reservation.
- These specials are only bookable within 3 months of travel & full payment is required within 48 hours of making the reservation.
- Please confirm that your passports are in order and that any visa requirements have been met.
- Please ensure that your passports are valid for at least 6 months from date of return to South Africa.
- It is also necessary to make sure that you have at least two blank pages in your passport that are side by side.
- Please note Victoria Falls & Botswana are malaria areas. Please consult your doctor for the appropriate medication.
- All passengers must be covered by fully comprehensive travel insurance to include cancellation, default, baggage, emergency evacuation and medical for the duration of your trip.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted special rates for International Residents are available on request.
- A Tourism Levy of USD 30 per person for Botswana, is to be paid upon arrival at port of entry, subject to change. Payment can be made through electronic machines, cash (US Dollars) or debit and credit cards. (USD cash is recommended).
- Please request a single package rate from your BushBreaks consultant.
- Please request a child package rate from your BushBreaks consultant.
- There are no baby sitting facilities. Children should be under supervision of their parents or a guardian at all times.
About The Elephant Camp
nSituated on a private concession within and bounded by the Masuwe River and the Zambezi gorges, The Elephant Camp has breathtaking views of the Victoria Falls spray and the spectacular gorges which separate Zimbabwe and Zambia. The Elephant Camp is a luxury and intimate lodge under canvas within easy reach of Victoria Falls and all its attractions and activities, yet secluded in its own private game reserve so as to allow close-up encounters with wildlife.
The Elephant Camp offers close interaction with wildlife – in particular elephant at the Wild Horizons Wildlife Sanctuary. All guests staying at The Elephant Camp will have an opportunity to meet these elephants.
ABOUT VICTORIA FALLS
Zimbabwe’s most renowned tourist attraction and one of the most astonishing natural world wonders, Victoria Falls is an unsurpassed African destination for adventure, leisure and business. The hub of a great regional wildlife region, Victoria Falls is located centrally at the point where Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana and Namibia meet and makes regional get-togethers a breeze.
A 1,7km stretch of thunderous water tumbling over a sheer basalt cliff-face, Victoria Falls is one of the seven natural wonders of the world, and rates high on the list of ‘must experience’ destinations among travelers the world over. A friendly, bustling resort town just a few minutes from the Falls and the legendary Zambezi river, Victoria Falls is also an acclaimed World Heritage Site. Besides it natural beauty and the sheer marvel of its cascading thunderous sheets of water, it’s the unchallenged adventure capital of Africa with more than 50 activities available – and the list is growing.
There is something for everyone. Adrenalin junkies favour the famous 111m bunji-jump, wild white-water rafting and high wire swings across the vast gorge, while those preferring quieter pursuits can enjoy river cruises, scenic flights over the Falls, elephant-back trails, golf and a plethora of other air, land and water activities.
Victoria Falls is also famed for its range of safari activities – walks with lions, elephant interactions, day and nocturnal game drives, bush walks, canoeing and even aerial safaris!
The highest falls water levels are February – through to April. During this period, the spray is heavy, so prepare for a drenching – part of the total Falls experience! Raincoats and umbrellas are available. In the drier months, river levels fall, allowing for an appreciation of the cavernous Batoka Gorge and spectacular photographic opportunities. We advise you to try out the Falls in different seasons.
- Elephant interaction
- Selected Spa Treatments
- Sundowner cruise
- Flight of Angels (helicopter flight over the Victoria Falls (6-Seater))
- Bungee Jumping
- Lion walk
- Day and night game drive
- Game walk
- Full day game drives to Hwange National Park
- Tour of the Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Steam Safari Express
- Horse trails
- Casino available at The Kingdom at Victoria Falls
- Golf � 18-hole Championship course at The Elephant Hills Resort