- The Timamoon Lodge is a magnificent hideaway set high up in the hills and surrounded by forests of the beautiful Mpumalanga Province of South Africa.
- Each of the luxurious Moroccan and Zanzibar styled suite is romantic and private, providing endless views of the distant mountains and the valley where views of the Sabi River flows can be enjoyed.
- Take a walk down to the Sabie River with a picnic basket, specially prepared for you by the Chef and sit in the shade along the bank watching the bouncy Wagtails jumping from rock to rock.
- Enjoy meals in the charming candle-lit restuartant where professional chefs offer guests with delicious cuisine.
- Big FiveYes
- Child PolicyChildren under 10 years of age are not permitted
- SPAYes - (treatments Are Done In The Privacy Of The Guests Villas)
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes (Low Risk)
- Back-up PowerGenerator
Johannesburg International Airport – 4 hours drive
Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) – 42 km from Hazyview (1-hour drive)
Nelspruit Airport – 1 hour drive
Skukuza Airport – 45-minute drive
Eastgate Airport (Hoedspruit) – 1 1/2 hour drive.
The below options can accommodate amaximum of one couple
1 x Moon River
1 x Bombay Moon
1 x Secret Moon Villa
1 x Blue Moon Villa
1 x New Moon Villa
1 x Amber Moon Villa
1 x Many Moons Villa(maximum five people)
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges and a minimum 3 night stay may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted above are valid for SA Residents only. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Please contact your BushBreaks consultant for single accommodation rates.
- Children under the age of 10 years are not permitted at the Lodge.
About Timamoon Lodge
- King bed
- Ceiling fan
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Bar fridge,
- Bath, shower & outdoor shower
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor daybed
- Horse riding
- Hot Air Balloon
- River Rafting.
- Bird watching
- Close to the Kruger Park, God’s Window, Pilgrim’s Rest and the Blyde River Canyon.
- Half Day Abseiling
- Spend an exciting afternoon abseiling a rock outcrop
- Quad Bike Trails
- Guided trails lead through scenic bush areas of the Sabie River Valley
- Kruger National Park
- The Kruger National Park is only a 30 minute drive from Timamoon Lodge and encompasses nearly two million hectares. The park is well worth exploring on your own or an open vehicle safari can be booked at reception.
- We would gladly book any of the following activities in our area, for you in advance.
- Kruger Safaris
- Sabi Sand Safaris
- Panorama Tour
- The suggested route from Johannesburg is Witbank / Middleburg on the N4, turn off to Belfast, Dullstroom, Lydenburg, Sabie – 25 km from Sabie on the R536 towards Hazyview, on your left will be a TIMAMOON LODGE sign, turn left onto the dirt road (3km) and follow the TIMAMOON LODGE signs, as well as the YELLOW ARROWS.
- The route from Johannesburg to Witbank / Middleburg on the N4 and turn off at the SABIE sign which is about 25 km before Nelspruit. There is also a sign for Sudwala caves on this road. Follow the signs to Sabie. In Sabie look out for the Hazyview Road (R536), travel for 25 km and just after the 20 km Hazyview sign, you will see the Timamoon sign on your left.
Rooms Found, Nights, 2 Adults