- Personal and private, with only four separate Rooms, encouraging guests to settle in and enjoy a home away from home feeling.
- Primely located 15-minutes away from the area’s namesake Victoria Falls – a UNESCO World Heritage Site and acclaimed Natural Wonder of the World.
- Guest of all ages are welcome, and well-catered for with family-friendly accommodation, meal, and activity offerings.
- Access to a Private Travel Desk taking care of all guest arrangements, from activities on and off the property, and restaurant reservations, to travel transfers.
- Complimentary, shared airport transfers between the homestead and Victoria Falls International Airport, and Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (formerly Livingstone Airport).
- The homestead is both an ideal base from which to explore and a quiet retreat in one of the continent’s most visited destination.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadYes (Limited)
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyChildren of all ages welcome
- PoolMain Lodge swimming pool
- SPAin room treatments (on request)
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
- WI-FI FriendlyYes
LocationVictoria Falls Private Game Reserve, Zimbabwe
Flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls International Airport which is located 20km from Ursula’s Homestead
Complimentary return shared transfers from Victoria Falls Airport to Hotel
Transfers from Livingstone Airport can be arranged on request
4 x Standard Rooms, each with a private terrace, en-suite shower, air conditioning, ceiling fan, tea/coffee-making facilities, minibar, telephone and safe
All rooms can be configured as double or twin
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
BushBreaks can tailor make you a Victoria Falls Package to suit your needs, including flights, transfers and accommodation at Ursula’s Homestead within the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve in Zimbabwe.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges and a minimum 3 night stay may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to SADC Residents. Discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- For single traveller bookings please contact BushBreaks for a special discounted rate.
- Children of all ages welcome at Ursula’s Homestead (On request and subject to availability as only 1 room is able to accommodate children sharing)
- Children aged 0 – 5 years stay free of charge.
- Children aged 6 -15 years pay 50% of the adult sharing rate.
- Children aged 16 years and older pay the full adult rate if two children under 16 are in a room on their own, the first child pays full adult sharing rate.
- For safety reasons, children aged 5 years and younger cannot participate on game drives and safari activities.
- Children 6 – 11 years will be permitted on game drives and safari activities at the discretion of the Game Ranger.
About Ursulas Homestead
Ursula’s Homestead is located on the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve in Zimbabwe, is an intimate retreat – ideal for families and friend groups.
The homestead is a smaller, more private option than its sister property the Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel and can be booked out on an exclusive basis.
What makes Ursula’s Homestead distinctive?
|It is personal, private & intimate, with just four rooms|It is situated on the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve – a 2500-hectare (6 200-acre) Big Five Game Reserve, which borders the great Zambezi National Park|It offers an environment of peace and tranquillity, while being just minutes from the busy town of Victoria Falls and the surrounding area’s attractions|It is located 8,5km/5mi (25 minutes) from the Victoria Falls|It is located 20km/13mi from Victoria Falls International Airport in Zimbabwe
A closer look at Ursula’s Homestead:
|Four rooms, each with: a private terrace, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, ceiling fan, tea/coffee-making facilities, minibar, telephone and safe|All rooms can be configured as double or twin|A dining room – serving breakfast, lunch and dinner|A lounge area, with satellite television|An outdoor relaxation area, set around a fire pit – serviced|A swimming pool and loungers – serviced|Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the homestead|Complimentary transfers (shared) between Victoria Falls International Airport and the homestead|Complimentary transfers (shared) between the homestead and Victoria Falls town
FOOD & HOSPITALITY
|Dining room – serving breakfast, lunch and dinner|Country homestyle cuisine, with a local flair, prepared with only the freshest ingredients|In-suite dining or private al fresco dining, with your table set out in the homestead gardens|Daily-changing set menus|Selection of quality South African wines available|Guests also have the option of enjoying lunch and dinner at Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel’s restaurant, overlooking the waterhole (the hotel is 1km away and complimentary transfers can be arranged)|Food and beverage service available at the swimming pool|Food and beverage service available at the outdoor relaxation area, set around a fire pit|After dinner, enjoy a digestif with the other guests around the fire
ABOUT VICTORIA FALLS
Zimbabwe’s most renowned tourist attraction and one of the most astonishing natural world wonders, Victoria Falls is an unsurpassed African destination for adventure, leisure and business. The hub of a great regional wildlife region, Victoria Falls is located centrally at the point where Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana and Namibia meet and makes regional get-togethers a breeze.
A 1,7km stretch of thunderous water tumbling over a sheer basalt cliff-face, Victoria Falls is one of the seven natural wonders of the world, and rates high on the list of ‘must experience’ destinations among travelers the world over. A friendly, bustling resort town just a few minutes from the Falls and the legendary Zambezi river, Victoria Falls is also an acclaimed World Heritage Site. Besides it natural beauty and the sheer marvel of its cascading thunderous sheets of water, it’s the unchallenged adventure capital of Africa with more than 50 activities available – and the list is growing.
There is something for everyone. Adrenalin junkies favour the famous 111m bunji-jump, wild white-water rafting and high wire swings across the vast gorge, while those preferring quieter pursuits can enjoy river cruises, scenic flights over the Falls, elephant-back trails, golf and a plethora of other air, land and water activities.
Victoria Falls is also famed for its range of safari activities – walks with lions, elephant interactions, day and nocturnal game drives, bush walks, canoeing and even aerial safaris!
The highest falls water levels are February – through to April. During this period, the spray is heavy, so prepare for a drenching – part of the total Falls experience! Raincoats and umbrellas are available. In the drier months, river levels fall, allowing for an appreciation of the cavernous Batoka Gorge and spectacular photographic opportunities. We advise you to try out the Falls in different seasons.
• Guests can fly into Victoria Falls International Airport (VFA), Zimbabwe or Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (LVI), Zambia
• A complimentary, shared shuttle service (excluding UNIVISA) is available to transfer guests between Victoria Falls International Airport and the homestead, 20 minutes away
• A complimentary, shared shuttle transfer (excluding UNIVISA) between Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport and the homestead, 45 minutes away, can be arranged
• Rovos Rail luxury train service operates a four-day journey from Pretoria, South Africa to Victoria Falls town, Zimbabwe
• A complimentary, shared shuttle service is available to transfer guests between the station and the homestead, 10 minutes away