LocationIn the far eastern area of The Selinda Reserve. Looks towards Zibadianja Lagoon – largest of the Linyanti water bodies and the source of the Savute Channel
To/from Maun: 45 minutes
To/from Kasane: 50 minutes
To/from Motswiri: 15 minutesnnAirstrip details:nnThe camp uses the Selinda airstrip located about 20 minutes drive from camp A category B airstrip able to accommodate a King Air, PC 12, Beechcraft Baron, Piper Seneca and smaller aircraft. Sometimes in periods of high water levels, access may be from the neighbouring Linyanti Chobe 1 airfield followed by a drive and then a boat transfer to camp.
Four tents in total consisting of:nn
4 x twin bedded Tents
Double beds available on request
1 x single twin bedded guide Tent (not the same standard as guest tents)
This camp usually accommodates 6 guests but can accommodate 8 guests on request
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Tourism Levy of USD 30 per person for Botswana, is to be paid upon arrival at port of entry. Payment can be made through electronic machines, cash (US Dollars) or debit and credit cards. (USD cash is recommended)
- Please request a child package rate from your BushBreaks consultant.
About Zarafa Camp
ABOUT ZARAFA CAMP
Zarafa Camp is blessed with an extraordinary location. The camp, positioned under the shady canopy of jackalberry and red ivory trees, overlooks the patchwork of savannas and floodplains of Zibadianja Lagoon’s southern shores. These uninterrupted views are breathtaking and provide regular sightings of the Reserve’s prolific wildlife.