Zebra Country Lodge – Mountain Lodge
- Zebra Country Lodge is hidden away in a lush bushveld setting located only a thirty minutes’ drive north-east of Pretoria, bordering the Dinokeng Game Reserve, the first free-roaming big 5 residential game reserve in Gauteng
- Zebra boasts three lodges, each with its own distinct ambience and features. Guests can expect crystal blue skies, gurgling streams and a variety of general game.
- The breath-taking scenery at Zebra Counytry Lodge is bound to mesmerize guests. You can also pay a visit to the Ndebele Cultural Village and the Shebeen where themed events and corporate functions for meetings & conferences are held.
- Big FiveNo
- Off RoadNo
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyChildren of all ages are welcome at Zebra Country Lodge
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaNo
85 km from Johannesburg (1 hr drive)
35 km from Pretoria (less than 30 mins drive)
25 x Standard rooms
1 x family room
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted special rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Please contact your BushBreaks consultant for a special discounted rate for single accommodation.
- It’s always better to enjoy family times in a Malaria free zone, and Zebra Lodge offers just that. Children of all ages are welcome at Zebra Lodge. They can share accommodation with their parents extra beds are available on request.
- Children under the age of 3 years stay free of charge.
- Children aged 3 – 11 years will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate, when sharing with 2 adults.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted on the walking safaris for safety reasons, but there are shorter guided tours around the circumference of the camp for them.
About Zebra Country Lodge – Mountain Lodge
- Free Wi-Fi (Public Areas)
- Swimming Pool
- Conferencing Facilities (Max 300 Delegates)
- Curio Shop
- Restaurants (Koi Restaurant and Stables Restaurant)
- Lounge / Terrace Area
- Secure Parking
- Information and Security Desk
Directions to Zebra Country Lodge
• Travel on the N1 North (Polokwane) highway through Pretoria East.