Zebra Nature Reserve – Bush Lodge
- Zebra Country Lodge is hidden away in a lush bushveld setting located only a thirty minutes’ drive north-east of Pretoria, bordering the Dinokeng Game Reserve, the first free-roaming big 5 residential game reserve in Gauteng
- Zebra boasts three lodges, each with its own distinct ambience and features. Guests can expect crystal blue skies, gurgling streams and a variety of general game.
- The breath-taking scenery at Zebra Counytry Lodge is bound to mesmerize guests. You can also pay a visit to the Ndebele Cultural Village and the Shebeen where themed events and corporate functions for meetings & conferences are held.
- Big FiveNo
- Off RoadNo
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyChildren of all ages are welcome at Zebra Country Lodge
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaNo
85 km from Johannesburg (1 hr drive)
35 km from Pretoria (less than 30 mins drive)
17 x Standard rooms at Bush Lodge
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted special rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Please contact your BushBreaks consultant for a special discounted rate for single accommodation.
- It’s always better to enjoy family times in a Malaria free zone, and Zebra Lodge offers just that. Children of all ages are welcome at Zebra Lodge. They can share accommodation with their parents extra beds are available on request.
- Children under the age of 3 years stay free of charge.
- Children aged 3 – 11 years will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate, when sharing with 2 adults.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted on the walking safaris for safety reasons, but there are shorter guided tours around the circumference of the camp for them.
About Zebra Nature Reserve – Bush Lodge
ABOUT ZEBRA COUNTRY LODGE
Comfortable country living in a tranquil setting has never been more accessible and breathtakingly beautiful. Zebra Country Lodge is hidden away in a lush bushveld setting, exuding a distinct country feeling. This 400 hectare nature reserve is located only a thirty minutes’ drive north-east of Pretoria, bordering Dinokeng Game Reserve, the first free-roaming big 5 residential game reserve in Gauteng. Zebra boasts three lodges, Mountain Lodge, Stables Lodge and Bush Lodge each with its own distinct ambience and features. Guests can expect crystal blue skies, gurgling streams and a variety of general game.
True South African hospitality awaits guests at Zebra Country Lodge. Hidden away in a lush bushveld setting, the lodge is only 30 km from Pretoria and 85 km from Johannesburg International Airport. With splendid views over far-off hills and a series of running streams (Zebra Mountain Lodge) and a lakeside setting with a distinct ambience (Zebra Stables).
There are a variety of dining options available on site. These include The Koi and Stables Restaurant, all 3 lodges have a boma area for informal dining and braais. There are a variety of formal dining and event venues which include The Hide, Shebeen, Pool Terrace, The Cave and The Rock Terrace.
Zebra Country Lodge is one of the countries top conferencing venues of choice. The lodge also offers a variety of teambuilding activities from approved suppliers.
Exchange vows in a beautiful stone chapel, the former hunting house of Paul Kruger. Zebra offers a variety of reception venues, making it the ideal setting for a country wedding – whether you wish to have an intimate wedding or an extravagant reception. The Shebeen is the perfect location for an African themed wedding, whilst you will fall in love with our romantic lakeside settings.
Zebra Lodge caters to all your individual needs and is the perfect setting for birthday parties, year end getaways, friends road trip destination or family function.
ABOUT BUSH LODGE
The lodge offers an informal dining area and boma and boasts conference facilities and a swimming pool. En-suite double or twin rooms are available. All other facilities Zebra Country Lodge has to offer guests are situated in close proximity.
- 17 Standard Rooms with double/ twin beds sleeping 2 guests
- Swimming Pool
- Dining Lapa and Bar Facilities
- Conference Facilities
- Big 5 Game Drives into the bordering Dinokeng Game Reserve
- Nature Drives on the lodges own reserve
- Spa Treatments
- Ndebele Village Cultural Tours
- Swimming Pools x 3
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Sporting Facilities
- Adventure Zone in Cullinan
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Tour
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Hiking Trails
- Outdoor Chess
- All activities need to be pre-booked in advance
Directions to Zebra Country Lodge
• Travel on the N1 North (Polokwane) highway through Pretoria East.