- All special prices quoted are based on a minimum stay of two nights.
- Special Rates offered are applicable to Suites/Spaces 1 – 11.
- Kruger National Park gate fees must be settled directly at the gate on entry into the park and are subject to change:
- South African Residents – Adult: ZAR 76.00 per adult per day & ZAR 38.00 per child per day.
- SADC Residents – Adult: ZAR 152.00 per adult per day & ZAR 76.00 per child per day.
- International Residents – Adult: ZAR 304.00 per adult per day & ZAR 152.00 per child per day.
- Kruger National Park gate entry times are as follows:
- - Jan, Feb, Nov & Dec 05h30 - 18h30
- - Mar & Oct 05h30 - 18h00
- - Apr, Aug & Sep 06h00 - 18h00
- - May, Jun, Jul 06h00 - 17h30
- As of 01 September 2017, all visitors who are 18 years and older, must produce a positive identity document for scanning in order to gain access to the Kruger National Park:
- SA Residents must produce their SA ID document or Driver's Licence.
- Non SA Residents must produce their passports.
- A General Concessionary Levy for all visitors to the Makuleke Concession in the northern Kruger National Park will apply for travel from 01 September 2017:
- R 150 per adult per stay and R 75.00 per child under the age of 12 years per stay, payable at the lodge direct on departure. (Subject to change)
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted special rates for International Residents are available on request.