- Positioned on the edge of the Drakensberg escarpment with a spectacular view.
- Close proximity to the Panoramic route, Gods Window, Graskop Gorge, Blyde River Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Pilgrims Rest and to the Kruger National Park.
- Both hotel and self catering accommodation available.
- Big FiveNo
- Off RoadN/A
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyAll ages welcome
- PoolYes - In Main Guest Area
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
- Wheelchair FriendlyYes
- Back-up PowerGenerator
- 385 kms from OR Tambo International Airp[ort, Johannesburg/Gauteng
- 92 kms from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- 94 kms from Hoedspruit Airport
13 x Superior Rooms (5 Twin & 8 King)
3 x Luxury Classic Suites (1 Twin & 2 King)
10 x Earth Grotto Suites (5 Twin & 5 King)
2 x Panorama One Bedroom Suites (1 Twin & 1 Double)
Khoza House (4 Bedrooms for max 8 guests)
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Special Rates offered above are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Please request a special rate from your BushBreaks & More consultant for a 1 night stay.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Please request single rates from your BushBreaks & More consultant.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Angels View Hoyo Hoyo.
- Children under 12 years are accommodated with adults in the Superior Rooms and Luxury Classic Suites. Please contact your BushBreaks & More consultant for a quote on child rates.
- Children 12 years and older are considered adults and are accommodated in their own rooms. The full adult rate per child per night applies.
About Angels View Hoyo Hoyo
Angels view is a family-owned hotel, capturing the essence of the Khoza Family’s Legacy, offering a luxury hotel in the heart of the Panoramic route. Positioned on the edge of the Drakensberg escarpment on the doorstep of the Panorama route near the tourism heaven of the Graskop, Mpumalanga in South Africa. Angels View accommodation options offer guests a welcoming experience with all the amenities of a peaceful luxury hotel and self-catering experience.
Superior Rooms & Luxury Classic Suites are located in the main hotel building. All re airconditioned, contain LCD Flat screen Televisions with satellite TV, Telephone, hair dryer, safe, USB chargers, mini bar fridge and tea & coffee facilities. Ensuite bathrooms with separate bath and shower.
The Earth Grotto Suites are architecturally exclusive with domed roofs constructed of rammed earth and featuring a rooftop “garden”. These unique designs remain cool in summer and offer grandiose panoramic views, both indoor and outside showers and a relaxing seating area on each veranda. Ensuite bathroom with a luxurious free-standing bath and frameless rain shower. Other amenities include air-conditioning, mii kitchens, safe, LCD flat screen television with satellite TV, telephone and hair dryer.
Khoza House is a family unit, ideal for family holiday. Private access, unrivalled panoramic views, spacious kitchen, lounge and dining areas as well as an outdoor area with braai facilities. Bedrooms are ensuite with shower whilst the master bedroom has a separate bath and shower.
Panorama One Bedroomed Suites are one-bedroomed suites complete with mini kitchens and private balconies. En-suite bathroom with shower only. Other amenities include air-conditioning, LCD flat screen televisions with satellite TV, telephone, hair dryer & safe.
- Air conditioning
- LCD flat scree television with satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- USB charges
- Mini bar fridge
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Three swimming pools (lap pool, half size Olympic pool, children’s pool)
- Wedding chapel and glass marquee
- Mumsy’s dining room
- Café Ahe pool and cocktail bar & Ahe restaurant
- Free wireless internet
- Complimentary and secure parking
- The big swing- Graskop
- Glass Elevator – Graskop Gorge lift company
- Lisbon Falls
- God’s Window
- Blyde River Canyon
- Bourke’s luck potholes
- Pilgrim’s rest
- Panorama Route
- Kruger National Park
- Waterfall Abseil – Sabie
- Horse trails – Hazyview
- Skyway Trails – Hazyview
A family friend hotel amid magnificent tourist destinations like Gods Window, Graskop Gorge, Blyde River Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Pilgrims Rest & the Kruger National Park.
FROM OR TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
(Estimated Driving Time: 4 – 5 hrs)
- Get on R21 from OR Tambo | 2.2 km
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the R21 S ramp to Boksburg
- Keep right and merge onto R21 – Toll Road
- Merge onto R21 – Toll road | 3.6 km
- Take exit 429A for Rondebult Road/N12 E toward M41/eMalahleni – Toll road | 1.3 km
- Keep right, follow signs for N12/Witbank and merge onto N12 – Toll road | 112 km
- Merge onto N4 – Toll road | 111 km
- Continue onto N4/R36 – Toll road | 4.9 km
- Take the exit toward R36 | 550 metres
- Continue onto R36 | 15.3 km
- Continue onto R539 | 14.8 km
- Continue straight to stay on R539 | 30.8 km
- Turn left onto N4 – Toll road
- Turn left onto R539 | 7.4 km
- Turn right to stay on R539 |7.7 km
- Continue onto R539 |8.3 km
- Slight right to stay on R539 |80 metres
- Turn left onto R37 |20.2 km
- Turn right onto R532 | 7.6 km
- Continue onto Main Rd | 4.9 km
- Continue onto R532 | 19.8 km
- Keep right to stay on R532 | 5.0 km
- Turn right onto Hoof St/Main St | 190 metres
- Continue onto R533 | 2.9 km
- Turn left – Restricted usage road
- Destination will be on the right
FROM KRUGER MPUMALANGA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
(Estimated Driving Time: 1 hr and 20 mins)
- Take KMIA Rd to R538 | 2.4 km
- Follow R538 | 3.3 km
- Take Nahemi Rd to Chief Mgiyeni Khumalo Dr/R40 in White River | 7.9 km
- Drive along R537 and R532 | 77.5 km
- Drive to your destination | 850 metres
Rooms Found, Nights, 2 Adults