- Bukela Game Lodge is a romantic and secluded safari destination tucked away into indigenous trees and bushes at the top of a hidden valley at Amakhala Game Reserve
- Each suite is well appointed for guests’ optimal comfort with every amenity, including large, en-suite bathrooms, an indoor and outdoor shower for the more adventurous, air conditioning, underfloor heating, private wooden deck, bar fridge and hot drink amenities.
- Bukela Game Lodge may also be booked exclusively as a restful and beautiful venue for private family holidays, small team-building events and conferences.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadYes
- Camp FencedNo
- Child PolicyChildren 12 years and older welcome
- Pool2 Pools
- Cellphone SignalLimited
- Malaria AreaNo
- Back-up PowerGenerator
LocationAmakhala Game Reserve, Eastern Cape
52 minutes drive from PE Airport
4 x Luxury Suites
10 x Luxury Safari Tents
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special Discounted Rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Conservation Levy of R 120 per adult per night & R 105 per child per night (3 – 11 years) applies. Subject to change without prior notice and to be paid at the lodge direct.
- There is a supplement surcharge on the per person sharing rate for single accommodation. Please contact your BushBreaks & More consultant for a quote.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted at Bukela Game Lodge.
- Children aged 12 years and older will have to occupy their own room and pay normal adult rates.
About Bukela Game Lodge
This secluded safari destination is situated at the top of a hidden valley among indigenous trees and bushes. Bukela Lodge is the perfect setting for a romantic guest experience and wildlife viewing. Newly built luxury safari tents offer all the modern convenience. Guests can experience the wonder of being in a tent in the bush, and feel the immediacy of the surrounding landscape.
- Air conditioning
- Separate toilets
- Full en-suite bathrooms
- Outdoor/indoor showers
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Hair dryer
- Under floor hearing
- Free Wi-Fi
About Amakhala Game Reserve
Situated in the Greater Addo and Frontier Country area of the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa is the malaria-free Amakhala Game Reserve – a mere 50 minute drive north-east of Port Elizabeth’s national airport. The Game Reserve offers a wide variety of 3, 4 & 5-star owner-managed experiences. The big-5 private Game Reserve offers guests accommodation in a selection of Luxury establishments made up of restored Country houses, Safari Lodges and Tented camps located in different areas of the large 8 500 hectare Game Reserve. Some dwellings are owned and managed by fifth generation Frontier Settlers families.
Waterhole/ Hide/ Riverfront Feature
- LODGE ACTIVITIES
- Night drives
- Star gazing
- Bush walks
- Horse trails
- Birding experience
- Spa treatmentAREA ACTIVITIES
- Addo Elephant Park
- Sundays River Adventures
- Nanaga Farmstall
Rooms Found, Nights, 2 Adults