- An ecological oasis nestled in the foothills of the Cederberg Mountains, is a magical wilderness experience among open plains, sandstone formations and ancient bush art sites dating back 10,000 years.
- Bushmans Kloof is custodian of over 130 ancient Bushman rock art sites in the reserve.
- Located in the Cape Floral Kingdom one of the South African UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Bushmans Kloof offers a range of beautifully proportioned rooms, suites and a private villa. Award-winning service, generous hospitality and luxurious finishes, such as our outstanding private art collection, enhance the extraordinary environment of the Bushmans Kloof lodge.
- Big FiveNo
- Off RoadYes
- Camp FencedNo
- Child PolicyChildren of all ages allowed
- Cellphone SignalNo
- Malaria AreaNo
LocationCederberg Mountains, Western Cape
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges will apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Rate per night is inclusive of luxury accommodation for 1 – 6 adults. A supplement applies for additional children per night to a maximum of 10 guests (6 Adults and 4 Children).
- All rates offered above are per room per night.
- Koro Lodge accommodates children of all ages.
- Child rates are available on request. Please contact your BushBreaks & More consultant for a quote.
About Bushmans Kloof Koro Lodge
Koro Lodge was an existing farmhouse on the property, and has been transformed into an intimate, child-friendly, private villa for a family breakaway unlike any other. The lodge is fully inclusive and entirely independent, utilising its own chef and guide. Our passionate staff will help to create a fun-filled activity holiday, so that you and your children can explore the natural abundance of the reserve, enjoy fantastic recreational pursuits and soak in the magic of this ancient landscape. The interior of the lodge has an air of comfort and luxury created through natural fibres, earth tones and traditional South African finishes. It’s an inviting and relaxing space on the edge of an untamed wilderness. Enjoy music, play games, watch wildlife documentaries and let yourself be pampered amongst family and friends, in the peace of this glorious setting.