- Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is located on Le Morne Peninsula, one of the most spectacular sites in Mauritius
- At the foot of Le Morne Brabant mountain, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Luxurious en-suite resort, with 5 heated pools
- Exceptional golf course within walking distance from your suite. Practice and Golf Academy at the neighbouring Paradis Hotel & Golf Club
- The most exotic Spa on the island
- A dedicated Kids Club
- Complimentary WIFI access
- Three exclusive villas on a secluded beach
- Child PolicyAll Ages Welcome
- PoolSwimming Pool & 5 Heated Pools
- SPASpa By Clarins 2 Saunas 2 Hammams 6 Massage Rooms
- Cellphone SignalComplimentary WIFI Access
- Malaria AreaNo
LocationSouth West Coast of Mauritius Airport to Hotel 70km (approx.70 minutes) Hotel to Port Louis 45km Hotel to Grand Bay 70km
Return flights ex/to Johannesburg and return transfers to/ex hotel
98 Junior Suites (disabled suites & family Suite available on request)
30 Club Junior Suites
20 Club Junior Suites Beach Front
24 Club Senior Suites Beach Front
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
PLEASE CONTACT BUSHBREAKS & MORE FOR A CUSTOM MADE PACKAGE TO SUITE YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Rates offered above are per person sharing. Please contact us for a single package price.
- Dinarobin’s kids club enjoys a superb location, right next to the beach and close to the hotel’s common areas. It is perfect for parents who can let their children play in a safe environment while enjoying the hotel’s many facilities just metres away.
- Dinarobin’s kids club has a unique tropical feel and charm. Reserved for children aged 3 to 12, it is housed in a charming thatch-roofed pavilion. Set beneath a large spreading badamier tree, it is built to resemble a traditional Mauritian bungalow with its lovely wooden deck that connects the indoor and outdoor play areas. In keeping with the tropical setting, the spacious garden is entirely covered in soft white sand and overlooks the sea.
About Dinarobin Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
A memorable property at the foot of Le Morne mountain.
Accommodation is exclusively in elegantly furnished suites, which makes this hotel so special and three luxury villas are located on a stretch of pristine beach, each with their own pool, plus an array of top notch facilities.
The view from your suite is a dazzling mix of brilliant green hues from the golf course and the sapphire tones of the ocean. All 172 suites are designed to create a sense of intimacy, elegance, simplicity and understated luxury.
The finest fabrics and timber finishes lend international chic to the oasis-like sincerity. Spacious bathrooms are designed to allow maximum natural light and an ambience of luxurious living at the beach.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Private bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilets
- Ironing board and iron
- Individual safe
- Twin beds
- Telephone with international direct dialling
- WIFI/ADSL access
- Television (satellite channels)
- Mini-bar with
- Electricity: 220 Volts
- Exclusively in Club Suites: iPod-docks, Nespresso machines and DVD players
- Room service from 6.30 am to 11.30 pm (tray charge excluded)
- Laundry , dry-cleaning and pressing service (service charge excluded)
Dinarobin is set at the foot of the majestic Le Morne Mountain, on the most spectacular peninsula in Mauritius, which makes this hotel that much more desired by discerning guests.
Le Morne peninsula is prime property in the Indian Ocean region with two five-star hotels, an 18-hole golf course and eight restaurants – an unbeatable location in the most scenic setting on the island.
View the exquisite ocean views from Dinarobin’s characteristically deep verandas, giving each suite the feeling of a private seaside home.
Every aspect of Dinarobin reflects its five-star excellence. It has unusual architecture and comprises accommodation exclusively in suites.
The central public area overlooks the swimming pool and the sea beyond and houses the reception, three restaurants, an elegant bar, boutiques and tour desks. A fourth restaurant is located under the palms fringing the beach.
Mauritius is a year-round destination. Temperatures during the warm, dry months between April and October are usually in the mid-20s (degrees Celsius), rising to the upper 20s in the summer months between November and March.
During the summer months, tropical weather may cause storms and heavy rain, occasionally resulting in a cyclone.
- Sports & Activities at Dinarobin or Paradis:
- Table tennis
- Tennis/floodlit courts
- cardio room
- Stand Up Paddling
- Pedalo boats
- Laser sailing craft
- Glass-bottom boat
- Aqua gym
- Catamaran cruises, Speedboat excursions, Scuba diving/lessons, Kite Surfing lessons, Deep-sea fishing, Bicycles, 18-hole golf course plus a choice of two other 18-hole courses nearby , Massage on the beach, Bike excursions, Stand Up Paddling lessons, Spinning, Helicopter transfers to helipad on site.
- At scheduled times
- Additional charge
- At Paradis Hotel
Rooms Found, Nights, 2 Adults