- Riverside views from suites and guest areas.
- Wildlife viewing directly from your room.
- Famed for leopard sightings.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadYes
- Camp FencedNo
- Child PolicyChildren 8 years and older are welcome
- PoolYes - Heated Private Plunge Pool
- SPAIn-room Massages
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationSabi Sand Game Reserve
Daily Federal Air flights from Johannesburg to Ulusaba Airstrip, followed by an easy drive to the lodge. Daily SA Airlink flights from Johannesburg to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, followed by a road or air transfer to the lodge. Five-hour self drive from Johannesburg to the lodge.
8 Luxury Riverside Suites
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
THE DULINI COLLECTION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO OPERATE FROM ONE LODGE, DUE TO LOGISTICS AND THE SAFETY OF THEIR STAFF & TRAVELLERS, UNLESS BOOKING DEMAND DICTATES OTHERWISE.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Special discounted rates for International guests are available on request.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted rates for Overseas Residents are available on request.
- A Sabi Sand Gate entrance fee of R 310 per vehicle and R 140 per person is applicable and is payable directly at the Gate. Valid until further notice and subject to change.
- A Sabi Sand Wildtuin Guest Conservation Contribution Fee of R 152 per person per night applies and needs to be prepaid. This will be added to the invoice with the accommodation at the time of booking. (Subject to change)
- A single supplement of 50% applies for all single rooms
- Children 8 years and older are welcome.
- Child rates for the Minimum 3 night stay SADC Residents special offer, are available on request.
- Children 8 years and older will be allowed on game drives at Lodge Manager’s discretion.
About Dulini River Lodge
Nestled in the shade of a grove of Ebony trees and on the banks of the Sand River, you will find the 8 individually designed and decorated ultra luxury suites of River Private Game Lodge Sabi Sand. As your eyes gaze into the nearby savannah, magnificent views from your private patio enhance the experience.
Relax on the private deck of your suite while viewing a herd of elephants in the river below or perhaps a hippo surfacing in the waters.
The suites all have distinctive en-suite bathrooms and provide all the comforts you may desire.
Magnificently positioned lounges and dining areas overlook the Sand River and compliment the finest cuisine. Teak furniture, deep sofas covered in rich linens and ornaments from the furthest corners of Africa create a welcoming and relaxed ambience.
The cuisine, complimented by the finest selection of wines lends itself to an experience as exciting as any game drive. Sumptuous cuisine, suiting all culinary tastes prepared by our Executive Chef, can be enjoyed in an open-air boma, in the dining room or even in the bush.
- 8 Luxurious suites with bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, private decks and private pools per suite
- Full range of guest amenities such as shampoo, bath oil, body lotions, etc
- Hair dryers
- Insect repellent supplied in all bedrooms and on all vehicles Private plunge pools
- Safety deposit facilities
- Underfloor heating
About Sabi Sand Game Reserve
This reserve shares 50km of unfenced boundary with Kruger National Park and animals are at liberty to go wherever they wish – but they tend to stay right where they are! This is because the Sand River and Sabi River supply much needed water in the dry season and create an eco-system with one of the highest and most bio-diverse wildlife populations in Southern Africa. This is the reason why it is quite possible to see the ‘Big Five’ (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, buffalo and elephant) as well as numerous other animals and birds in a couple of days, or even a couple of hours in Sabi Sand.
- Take the N12/N4 from Johannesburg to Nelspruit
- Take the R40 from Nelspruit to Hazyview
- Next, take the R536 from Hazyview towards Paul Kruger Gate
- From Hazyview, travel 33 km along the Paul Kruger Gate Road and follow the Newington Gate, Sabi Sands Wildtuin (Game Reserve) sign posts on the left hand side. After you have taken this turnoff you will travel 25km on a dirt road to the lodge
- Travel 8.2km along the dirt road you will pass a school on your left, keep driving till you get to a large four way intersection. There are a few roadside stalls here and lodge boards
- Turn right at the four-way intersection following the Newington Gate sign
- Travel 1,4km along this road until you get to a T-junction
- Turn left at the T-junction, there will be another sign board for Newington Gate
- Travel 800m along this road. You will see signboards indicating Exeter game lodges on the left hand side of the road. Turn left here
- Travel a further 1km along this road. Do not turn off at any point and continue until you see the entrance gate to the Sabi Sand Game Reserve. Enter at this gate
- You will need to pay an entrance fee of R 250.00 per vehicle at this gate and R 110.00 per person. (Rates are subject to change)
- Once you are inside the reserve, turn left immediately, drive past the turnoffs to Savanna, Castleton, Singita and Idube. Once past the Idube sign, you will see signboards indicating Exeter, Leadwood and Dulini. Follow the signs to the correct camp.
Distance and approximate travelling time
Johannesburg – Dulini Lodge 500km (5 – 6 hours)
Hazyview – Dulini Lodge 75km (1 hour)
Nelspruit – Dulini Lodge 150km (1 hour 45 minutes)
Please be aware, as you approach the Lodge that you are in a wilderness area where predators and high-profile game roam freely. Do not leave your car for any reason.