- Ideally located on the boundary of the Kruger National Park, overlooking the iconic Sabie River.
- Access to the Kruger National Park is via the Paul Kruger Gate, which is 100m away (one can see it from the lodge deck).
- Big 5 safaris in the Kruger National Park with all the comforts of an upmarket luxury hotel experience.
- Fireside feasts in the Lapa, under a canopy of breath-taking stars.
- Luxury accommodation with beautiful views of the surrounding natural gardens and bushveld.
- Indulge yourself at the African-inspired Spa overlooking the Sabie River.
- Big FiveYes - In KNP
- Off RoadNo
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyAll ages welcome
- PoolYes In Main Area
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
- Wheelchair FriendlyYes
LocationThe Greater Kruger Area, Mpumalanga
20 Kms from Skukuza International Airport
95 Kms from Mpumalanga International Airport
430 Kms from Johannesburg International Airport
23 x Kruger Deluxe King Rooms (Max 2 pax)
20 x Kruger Deluxe Twin Rooms (Max 2 pax)
33 x Kruger Deluxe Family Queen Rooms (Max 4 pax)
20 x Kruger Deluxe Family King Rooms (Max 4 pax)
38 x Kruger luxury Rooms (Max 2 pax
3 x Kruger Suites (Max 2 pax)
1 x Nkanyi Presidential Suite (Max 4 pax)
7 x Kruger Self-Catering Chalets
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BUSHBREAKS & MORE CONSULTANT FOR BEST AVAILABLE RATES.
BAR rates (best available rates): are short term rates that are determined by occupancy levels which, unlike contracted rates, are only valid for a limited period of between 48 hours to seven days. In order to provide the most cost-effective itinerary we may include BAR rates in our quotation. Depending on the quoting/booking time frame we may need to re-quote BAR rates prior to confirming a booking.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC Residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Special offer rates are on request basis only.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Kruger National Park gate fees must be settled directly at the gate on entry into the park and are subject to change
- SADC Residents – ZAR 121 per person per day & ZAR 61 per child (2-11 years) per day.
- International Residents – Adult: ZAR 460 per adult per day & ZAR 230 per child (2-11 years) per day.
- Single accommodation rates are available on request. Please request a quote from your BushBreaks & More consultant.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Kruger Gate Hotel.
- A maximum of 2 children under the age of 12 years old can be accommodated, occupying the same room as adult (s) and using existing beds in the Kruger Deluxe 2 Queen/2 King bedded family rooms. (Subject to availability).
- Third person supplement applies from age 13 years, occupying the same room as adult (s) and using existing beds in the Kruger Deluxe 2 Queen/2 King bedded family rooms. The supplement is applied per person per night.
- Child rates are available on request. Please contact your Bushbreaks & More consultant for a quote.
About Kruger Gate Hotel
Discover a unique Kruger Safari experience Ideally located at the Kruger National Park, right at the Paul Kruger Gate and on the banks of the iconic Sabie River. The lodge-style hotel, famed for its soaring wooden walkways and treetop ambiance, uniquely offers classic Big 5 safaris in the Kruger National Park with all the comforts of an upmarket luxury hotel experience.
KRUGER DELUXE KING
The Kruger Deluxe King room provides one King bed and a Lounge area with Sofa bed and writing desk. Our rooms have a small bar fridge including complimentary filtered water and Coffee/tea making facilities.
KRUGER DELUXE TWIN
The Kruger Deluxe Twin room provides Twin beds and a Lounge area with Sofa bed and writing desk. Our rooms have a small bar fridge including complimentary filtered water and Coffee/tea making facilities.
KRUGER DELUXE FAMILY 2 QUEEN BEDS
The Kruger Deluxe Family 2-Queen rooms provide great comfort with two queen beds, and writing desk. Our rooms have a small bar fridge including complimentary filtered water and Coffee/tea making facilities.
KRUGER DELUXE FAMILY 2 KING BEDS
The Kruger Deluxe Family 2 King rooms provide great comfort with two King beds that can be split up into 4 Beds which are ideal for Families or Sports Groups. Our rooms have a small bar fridge including complimentary filtered water and Coffee/tea making facilities.
KRUGER LUXURY ROOM
Kruger Luxury rooms include an extra-large king bed, separate lounge for added comfort and space, private patio with outdoor seating and a bathroom with twin basins, bath and walk-in shower. Our rooms have a small bar fridge including complimentary filtered water and Coffee/tea making facilities.
An added level of luxury. The Three Kruger Suites are all unique in layout and each includes a bedroom with extra-large king bed, bathroom with twin basins, bath and walk-in shower, and lounge that flows out onto a private patio.
NKANYI PRESIDENTIAL SUITE
The jewel in the Kruger Gate crown. The Nkanyi Presidential Suite is a private, upmarket retreat– a unique bushveld haven set in the woodlands of the hotel. The suite itself has one king bedroom with en-suite bathroom and inter-leading outdoor shower, as well as space to entertain ten guests (additional guests can be accommodated in adjoining upmarket suites and Deluxe rooms). The stately living area consists of a bright and airy, beautifully appointed lounge, as well as indoor and outdoor dining and reception areas. A sparkling private swimming pool is set in the secluded patio, fringed by majestic Acacia trees and bushveld. The Nkanyi Presidential suite also includes a kitchen with a butler service for private dinner parties, with dishes prepared by our award-winning chefs.
KRUGER SELF-CATERING CHALETS
Beautifully appointed, our family chalets will feel like home in no time at all. Three bedrooms sleep six people (one king in the master bedroom and two twin/single beds in each of the other two bedrooms). A charming loft overlooks a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, and a lounge spilling out onto a private enclosed patio with braai oven. There are beautiful wooden fixtures throughout, as well as big windows with thrilling views into the adjoining bushveld. A joyful, enriching space to make for the perfect family holiday.
- Complimentary Wifi
- Coffee &tea making facilities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Mini-bar fridge
- Television with cable channels
- Lockable safe
- Hair dryer
- In-Room dining
- 24 Hour reception
- 24 Hour security
- Safari concierge desk
- Airport shuttle
- Laundry service
- In-Room dining
- Fitness centre
- Kids play area
- Currency exchange
- Safari game drives
- Putt Putt
- Giant chess
- Swimming pools
- Fitness centre (gym)
About On Kruger National Park Border
The largest game reserve in South Africa, the Kruger National Park is larger than Israel. Nearly 2 million hectares of land that stretch for 352 kilometres (20 000 square kilometres) from north to south along the Mozambique border, is given over to an almost indescribable wildlife experience. Certainly it ranks with the best in Africa and is the flagship of the country’s national parks – rated as the ultimate safari experience.
The Kruger Park is a self-drive destination, although there are guided tour operators, with an excellent infrastructure that includes picnic sites, rest camps, waterholes and hides. The Kruger Park is a remarkable reserve offering an incredible experience of Africa at its most wild.
Note that the Kruger National Park does require Park Entrance fees when entering the park.
- Game viewing & birding
- Mozabique & Swaziland day tours
- Walking safaris
- Bush braai experiences for groups
Places to See
- Kruger National Park – 100 meters
- Blyde River Canyon – 117 kms
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes – 116 kms
- God’s Window – 90 kms
- Lydenburg Heads – 139 kms
- Mac Mac Pools – 101 kms
- Sudwala Caves – 135 kms
- Three Rondavels – 132 kms
- Take the N4 to Nelspruit from JHB to Nelspruit.
- From Nelspruit follow the R40 through Whiteriver to Hazyview.
- In Hazyview turn left at the first three way stop, continue to the second set of traffic lights in Hazyview. Turn Right into the Kruger Gate Road. (R536)
- Proceed for 40km. The hotel is on your left-hand side.
Rooms Found, Nights, 2 Adults