- Based in the heart of the iconic Kruger National Park, just outside Skukuza Camp
- Positioned next to the Kruger Shalati Train on the Bridge
- Breath-taking views of the majestic Sabie River
- Exceptional dining experience
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadNo
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyChildren aged 6 years and older are welcome
- SPAIn-room Spa Treatments (on Request)
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
- Wheelchair FriendlyYes
LocationSelati Bridge, near Skukuza, Kruger National Park, South Africa
5 – 6 hours drive from Johannesburg
10 minutes drive from Skukuza Airport
Daily scheduled flights from Johannesburg or Cape Town to Skukuza Airport
1 x Land-based Family Suite accommodating 2 adults and 2 children between 6 – 11 years
3 x Interleading Land-based Suites sleeping 2 guests per room
2 x Land-based Suites sleeping 2 guests per room
1 x Land-based Sunset Suite with private plunge pool sleeping 2 guests
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed above are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Rates exclude a 1% community levy (1% of total accommodation cost) to be prepaid and will be added to the invoice at the time of booking. Subject to change and valid until further notice.
- Rates exclude Kruger National Park Entrance fees, as well as a Conservation fee of R 105 per person, payable directly at the lodge and subject to change.
- Single accommodation rates are available on request. Please contact your BushBreaks & More consultant for a quote.
- Children under 6 years are unfortunately not allowed at Kruger Shalati Bridge House.
- Four sets of interleading suites can be booked as follows:
- Two children (6 – 11 years) pay 50% of the adult rate sharing an interleading room.
- Two Children (12 years and older) pay adult rates.
- In the interest of safety, participation of children on game drive activities is at the discretion of the guide.
- Family of 4 travelling with children aged 6 -11 will require the use of a private safari vehicle and will need to book this in advance at the prevailing rate during high/ full occupancies at Train on the Bridge and Bridge House.
About Kruger Shalati – Bridge House
Kruger Shalati Bridge House is a new addition to the Kruger Shalati Train on the Bridge. Positioned near the bridge, with breath-taking views on the majestic Sabie River, in the heart of big 5 territory.
Offering 7 Bridge House rooms, all of which will provide a deeply visceral experience, tailored for immersive comfort. Whether you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind adventure, an enthralling break or to simply immerse yourself in earth’s finest creations, Kruger Shalati Bridge House offers a journey of discovery with nature in the most extraordinary way imaginable.
Immersing guests in the comfort of an Afro-chic boutique hotel experience, bridge house offers 7 rooms in adjacent Kruger Shalati Bridge House accommodating 14 beds on land next to the bridge. All rooms will offer guests a high-star rating luxury experience, and will be accompanied by fine dining and other leisure experiences on site.
ABOUT THE ACCOMMODATION
Accommodation comprises of 7 Bridge house room, complete with King size beds, ensuite bathrooms with both bath & showers as well as separate enclosed toilet.
- Butler Service
- USB plug points
- Coffee/Tea Station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Fully Stocked Mini Bar
- Patio & Garden (Bridge House)
- In-room Amenities
- Laundry Service
- In-room Dining (07h00 until 21h00)
- Electronic Safe
- Full Bathroom
- Inclusive of Shower
- Luxurious Bath
- Privately Enclosed Toilet
- Double Wash Basins
- Unique overhanging pool with a viewing deck on the bridge
- Kruger Shalati boutique gift store and a pool with a deck at the Bridge House
- The Bridge House Restaurant offers African-inspired fare Seating capacity: 66
- Perfectly positioned in the heart of Big 5 territory
- Game drives
- In room spa treatments
About The Kruger National Park
Based in the heart of the iconic Kruger National Park, where nearly 2 million hectares of unrivaled diversity of life forms fuses with historical and archaeological sights – this is real Africa. The world-renowned Kruger National Park offers a wildlife experience that ranks with the best in Africa. Kruger Shalati – the train on the bridge is situated just outside Skukuza rest camp, the hub of activity in the Kruger Park.
- Skukuza Golf Club
- Mpumalanga Helicopter Company
- 360 cinema at the Kruger Station
- SANParks walking safari
- Quad biking
- River rafting
FROM JOHANNESBURG / PRETORIA
- Take the N12 / N4 highway towards Witbank / Emalahleni. Stay on this road and follow signs to Nelspruit.
- Take the R40 through Nelspruit, White River and onto Hazyview.
- At Hazyview turn right onto the R536 and travel for +-45 kms towards Paul Kruger Gate, Kruger National Park.
- Once through the gate, drive straight on the H11 for approximately 12 kms.
- You will reach a four-way crossing: proceed straight across for another 2 kms until you reach a T-junction.
- Turn left at this junction and continue for approximately 1 km until you reach another four-way crossing.
- Go straight over this crossing towards the Skukuza day visitors area and follow the sign posts for Kruger Shalati.