- Luxury Airconditioned Suites with Extended Decks & Larger Pools with Spectacular Views.
- An array of bush spa treatments in the privacy of your suite or in the glass walled massage sala overlooking the tranquil ambience of the surrounding bush.
- The Lodge is spectacularly situated atop a rocky outcrop, offering magnificent views over the bush and an active waterhole on the plains below.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadYes (for Big 5 Sightings only)
- Camp FencedNo
- Child PolicyNo children under 10 years unless booked exclusively
- PoolYes - Private Plunge Pool (not heated)
- SPAFull Spa
- Cellphone SignalNo
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationSabi Sand Private Game Reserve
5 hours drive from Johannesburg. Scheduled flight: OR Tambo, Johannesburg or Cape Town – Nelspruit Airport (KMIA). Road transfer approximately 2 hours / Air transfer approximately 30 minutes
8 x Luxury Airconditioned Suites
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES FOR EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE LODGE ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges apply for a 1 night booking and are on request.
- Rates quoted above are valid for SA residents only. Special discounted rates for international residents are available on request.
- A Sabi Sand Gate entrance fee (Newington Gate) of R 310 per vehicle and R 140 per person is applicable and is payable directly at the Gate. Valid until further notice and subject to change.
- A Conservation Contribution Fee will apply to each guest booked into any lodge within the Sabi Sand Reserve. The per person per night charges and payment conditions will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Single supplement of 50% on the per person sharing rate will be charged for single accommodation.
- The lodge does not allow children under the age of 10 years, unless the whole camp is booked exclusively. They will be charged the full applicable adult rates.
About Leopard Hills
Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve is situated in the Western sector of the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, bordering the world famous Kruger National Park. Here the Big 5, Elephant, Lion, Rhino, Buffalo and Leopard abound, and viewing them from open game drive vehicles with our experienced rangers at close proximity is out specialty. Our five star luxury lodge with fine dining, outstanding cuisine and extensive wine cellar. It is situated on a hilltop sanctuary offering magnificent views over the bush and overlooking a natural waterhole on the plains below. Each of the eight glass fronted air-conditioned suites has a private plunge pool with spectacular views over the African bush. Our professional and friendly staff invites you to a safari experience of a lifetime.
- Glass fronted
- Superb views
- Private plunge pools
- Private decks
- Overhead fans
- Indoor and outdoor shower
- Fully stocked mini-bars
- Mosquito nets
About Sabi Sand Game Reserve
The Sabi Sands Game Reserve shares 50km of unfenced boundary with Kruger National Park and animals are at liberty to go wherever they wish – but they tend to stay right where they are! This is because the Sand River and Sabi River supply much needed water in the dry season and create an eco-system with one of the highest and most bio-diverse wildlife populations in Southern Africa. This is the reason why it is quite possible to see the ‘Big Five’ (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, buffalo and elephant) as well as numerous other animals and birds in a couple of days, or even a couple of hours in Sabi Sand.
- Game Drives
- Walking Safaris
- Bush Breakfasts
- Boma Dinners
- Helicopter Flights
- Elephant interaction and Rides
- Cultural Village Trips
- Hot air ballooning
- Golf and Leopard Creek
DIRECTIONS FROM JOHANNESBURG
- From Johannesburg take the N4 to Nelspruit. Once in Nelspruit, carry on towardsWhite River, then take the R40 to Hazyview.
- Once in Hazyview, along the main road at the traffic lights, turn right and take the R536 to Paul Kruger Gate.
- Approximately 35Km along this road, and just after the Saringwa River, look out for signs after the Saringwa River, look out for signs indicated the Newington Gate and signs indicating Huntington, Lilydale and Justicia on the left had side of the road.
- Newinton Gate accesses the Sabi Sands so please follow these signs.
- Turn left here and follow this gravel road for 9Km. You will come to a cross roads, turn right here. After about 1.8 Km you will be at a T-Junction, turn left, another 0.5 Km further turn left again and this road leads to Newinton gate.
- 1km further you will find the Newinton Gate where you will be required to pay a R250.00 per light vehicle, as well as R110 per person entrance fee (applicable fee payable per passenger entering the reserve via motor vehicle). These prices are subject to change.
- Once through the gate, turn left. Follow the sign to leopard hills.