- At Beachcomber’s Mauricia Hotel, comfort and simplicity take centre stage. The hotel’s architecture evokes the traditional Mediterranean style. All has been done to provide sweeping views of the bay from the public areas.
- A short distance from the restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops in Grand Bay
- A wellness centre with swimming pool, hammam and sauna
- Guests also have full access to the facilities of sister hotel Le Canonnier, located close to Le Mauricia.
- Child PolicyAll Ages Welcome
- PoolYes - Swimming Pool
- SPAFull Spa & Wellness Centre With Sauna & Hammam
- Cellphone SignalWifi Hotspots
LocationNorth-west coast in the heart of Grand Bay 75 km from the Airport 25 Km from Port Louis
Return flights ex/to Johannesburg and return transfers to/ex hotel
143 Standard rooms
60 Superior Rooms
28 Garden- Facing Apartments
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
PLEASE CONTACT BUSHBREAKS & MORE FOR A CUSTOM MADE PACKAGE TO SUITE YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Rates offered above are per person sharing. Please contact us for a single package price.
- Reserved for kids aged 3 to 12, Le Mauricia’s kids club is housed in a cosy venue located a few metres away from the beach.
- The hotel has sought to bring back to life some elements of Mauritian lifestyle from the past. The kids club has a spacious terrace fitted with miniature rattan armchairs and loungers. The indoors recreate the atmosphere of traditional elementary Mauritian classrooms from a bygone era. Made-to-measure desks are allocated to each child and feature a lid which can be lifted to store their drawings and personal belongings.
About Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is known for its excellent location. The smart-casual character of Le Mauricia blends high quality accommodation with superb service. Inspired by contemporary design trends, this hotel attracts vibrant guests whose priorities for their island getaway include – in addition to the highest quality accommodation in this price bracket − sport, entertainment, health and fitness. Le Mauricia exudes a lively atmosphere, spacious public areas that optimize the dreamy beach views and modern touches that add impeccable attention detail.
Bright, summery colours, floral accents, swathes of white and accents of wood, Le Mauricia Hotel is everything quality beach accommodation should be. Standard and Superior rooms all face the bay, and Superior rooms have small, semi-private gardens. All apartments are garden facing and are located away from the main hotel. The most opulent space of all is the private villa, the only one at Le Mauricia, with its own garden and pool – for those looking to take their holiday to new heights.
Standard Rooms: Each room has a shower, basin and toilet and is situated on the first or second floors.
Superior Rooms: These rooms have a small semi-private courtyard with a low wall and are situated on the ground floor. Bathrooms have a bath, separate shower, double basins and a toilet.
Suites: An airy beach house-style décor has been used in the suites – crisp whites with black slate tiles in the bathrooms. All suites are on the top floor, affording occupants the best views and each balcony offers a plunge pool.
Garden-Facing Apartments: The apartments have two bedrooms with en-suite bathroom facilities. The main bathroom has a toilet, shower in the bath and double basins. The second bathroom has a shower, toilet and a basin. Each room has a TV showing separate channels.
Loft: This split-level family unit is located in the main hotel wing and offers two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms consisting of a shower, toilet and basins.
Villa: Part of the Village, the villa has two large bedrooms with bathrooms en suite, a separate lounge and a private swimming pool
BARS ANS RESTURANTS
Le Mauricia is geared for outdoor dining. Whether you’re in the mood for local or international cuisine, this hotel specialises in both.
Baywatch Bar. The Mediterranean-style bar is the main bar of the hotel, with its own private beach area. Snacks and pancakes are served at certain times in the afternoon.
Les Quais Restaurant. The main restaurant of Le Mauricia is more than a dining room; it’s an experience, designed to resemble the deck of a boat, with modern, live cooking areas so you get front row seats to watch skilled chefs preparing fresh, delectable meals in front of you. Buffet dinners are included for half board guests.
Le Nautic Restaurant. A beach resort is incomplete without an elegant seafood restaurant that showcases the best sea fare the island has to offer. Look no further than Le Nautic. Bursting with all kinds of fresh fish and seafood, caught not far from where you’ll sit down to eat dinner – it doesn’t get fresher than this. Specific courses are at an additional cost whereas dishes with no supplement mentioned are included in the half board or all-inclusive package.
Evening – Fashionably casual. Men are permitted to wear smarter shorts at the restaurants in the evenings.
- Terrace or balcony
- Double bed
- Private bathroom with bath, shower, basin(s), toilet (standard rooms have shower only)
- Television with satellite channels
- Television in each room in garden facing apartment showing different channels
- Electronic safe
- International direct-dial telephone
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities in each room
In the heart of the Indian Ocean, 800km to the east of Madagascar, lies the crown jewel of the Indian Ocean – the majestic island of Mauritius. Beachcomber will show you the very best of what this magical beach paradise has to offer. Step into exclusive accommodation in an untamed place, gaze upon nature at its most glorious, and experience the culture, cuisine and the true authenticity of a tropical island. Any one of our eight upmarket Beachcomber resorts in Mauritius offers an exclusive retreat to individuals, couples, groups or families seeking adventure and relaxation. Surrounded by golden beaches, where lush vegetation blends into the cobalt blue of the ocean.
Mauritius is a year-round destination. Temperatures during the warm, dry months between April and October are usually in the mid-20s (degrees Celsius), rising to the upper 20s in the summer months between November and March.
During the summer months, tropical weather may cause storms and heavy rain, occasionally resulting in a cyclone.
- Pedalo boats
- Laser sailing craft
- Wakeboarding, Glass-bottom boat*
- Aqua gym*
- Tennis/floodlit courts
- Table tennis
- Fitness & cardio room* At scheduled timesOPTIONAL**
- Catamaran cruises
- Golf at Paradis
- Bicycle hire
- Scuba diving/lessons
- Deep-sea fishing** Additional chargeWATER SPORTS:
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Scuba Diving
- Water Skiing
- Stand-Up Paddle
Rooms Found, Nights, 2 Adults