- Set in a comfortable environment, Nkorho Bush Lodge offers a true safari experience extraordinaire whereupon guests become one with nature.
- A relaxed atmosphere of sheer contentment and a feeling of unity make this African experience unforgettable.
- Six homely en-suite thatched chalets that offer comfortability with a difference.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadYes
- Camp FencedNo
- Child PolicyAll ages welcome
- PoolYes - At The Main Area Only
- AirconFans Only
- Cellphone SignalYes - Vodacom Only
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationSabi Sand Private Game Reserve
6 hours drive from Johannesburg (650kms). Daily scheduled flights: OR Tambo, Johannesburg to Nelspruit (KMIA). Daily scheduled flights: Cape Town to Nelspruit (KMIA). Daily scheduled flights: OR Tambo, Johannesburg to Hoedspruit. Scheduled flights: Cape Town to Hoedspruit Daily shuttle flight: OR Tambo, Johannesburg to lodge. Road transfer: Nelspruit (KMIA) to lodge 3 hours. Road transfer: Hoedspruit to lodge 2 hours.
- 6 x Standard Chalets
- 1 Family Chalet (sleeps maximum 4 guests)
- 1 x Honeymoon Suite
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted special rates for International Residents are available on request.
- The Sabi Sand Gate entrance fee of R 310 per vehicle and entrance fee of R 140 per person to be paid directly at the Gate, subject to change.
- A Guest Conservation Contribution Fee of R 75.50 per person per night will apply to each guest booked at the lodge and is to be paid directly at the lodge. This fee is subject to change without prior notice.
- Rate excludes 1% Tourism Levy, payable at the lodge direct and subject to change.
- Please contact your BushBreaks & More consultant for single accommodation rates.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Nkorho Bush Lodge.
- Children under 2 years stay for free.
- Child rates for children aged 2 – 11 years when sharing with 2 adults, are available on request.
- Please note that the lodge does not supply cots, only beds, and parents with babies should bring their own cots.
- The lodge has an age restriction of a minimum of 6 years for children to participate in game drives.
- Babysitting can be arranged, at an additional cost.
- Children under 16 years of age may not participate in the bush walks, due to safety regulations.
About Nkorho Bush Lodge
Nkorho Bush Lodge is situated in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve and shares an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park. An African Jewel, with a diverse abundance of wildlife.
Set in a comfortable environment, Nkorho Bush Lodge offers a true safari experience extraordinaire whereupon guests become one with nature and have a chance to witness the BIG 5 in their natural wildlife habitat.
As your day draws to a close, feel the thrill as the nocturnal animals rule the night. You are lured to indulge in typical African cuisine around an open fire in a traditional Leadwood Boma.
Retire for the night in stylish yet homely en-suite thatched chalets that offer comfort with a difference.
Observe the awakening of the bushveld. Your experienced ranger and tracker set you out on a drive to endure the smell of the bushveld as a fresh encounter unfolds before your eyes. The day is filled with opportunity as you are beckoned into the heart of Africa.
Filled with vibrancy and a sense of freedom, spoil yourself to a classic bottle of wine from our comprehensive selection.
A relaxed atmosphere of sheer contentment and a feeling of unity make this African experience unforgettable.
The Nkorho staff assures personal attention. A truly unforgettable experience.
- En suite bathrooms
- Mini bars (stocked at client’s request)
- Coffee making facilities
- Safes in suite
- Air conditioner
About Sabi Sand Game Reserve
The reserve shares 50km of unfenced boundary with Kruger National Park and animals are at liberty to go wherever they wish – but they tend to stay right where they are! This is because the Sand River and Sabi River supply much needed water in the dry season and create an eco-system with one of the highest and most bio-diverse wildlife populations in Southern Africa. This is the reason why it is quite possible to see the ‘Big Five’ (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, buffalo and elephant) as well as numerous other animals and birds in a couple of days, or even a couple of hours in Sabi Sand.
- Bush walks available on request.
You can only use the Gowrie Gate to get to the Bush Lodge. There are entrance fees (cash only) payable for entry into Sabi Sands Game Reserve (per vehicle and per guest).
- Depart Johannesburg via the N12 highway and continue to Witbank which then becomes the N4
- Continue straight, through Middelburg and on towards Belfast Switch to the R540 to Dullstroom
- Continue on through Lydenburg, Ohrigstad and through the Strydom tunnel
- On approaching Hoedspruit take the R531 to Klaserie and then onward to Acornhoek via the R40
- At Acornhoek Plaza turn left and travel for about 46km (29 miles) following the signs for Sabi Sands Game Reserve (Gowrie Gate)
- En-route you will pass the Hluvukani petrol station on the right hand side before Seville
- At Gowrie Gate you will need to pay your entrance fees and once inside the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, follow directional signs to the Nkorho Bush Lodge
Rooms Found, Nights, 2 Adults