- Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is set on Le Morne Peninsula, the most spectacular site of Mauritius.
- Seven kilometres of pristine beach.
- 18-hole championship golf course with two other courses to play close by.
- Four restaurants and all facilities shared with sister hotel, Dinarobin.
- Luxury Spa by Clarins for professional treatments.
- A resort suited to all ages and stages.
- Child PolicyAll Ages Welcome
- PoolSwimming Pool
- SPASpa By Clarins 2 Saunas, 2 Hammams, 7 Massage Rooms, A Balneotherapy Room & An Algotheraphy Room
- Cellphone SignalN/A
- Malaria AreaNo
LocationSouth-West Coast of Mauritius 70 Km Airport to hotel 45 Kms Hotel to Port Louis 70 Km Hotel to Grand Bay
Return flights ex/to Johannesburg and return transfers to/ex hotel
40 Deluxe rooms (lagoon facing)
60 Deluxe Beachfront rooms (Sea facing)
120 Junior suites
54 Beachfront Junior suites (Family Suite & Luxury Suite on request)
4 Deluxe suites
8 Senior suites
12 Paradis Villas (3 bedrooms including 1 children’s room and 3 bathrooms)
1 Presidential Villa (4 bedrooms including 1 children’s room and 4 bathrooms)
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
PLEASE CONTACT BUSHBREAKS & MORE FOR A CUSTOM MADE PACKAGE TO SUITE YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Rates offered above are per person sharing. Please contact us for a single package price.
- Like all Beachcomber’s kids clubs, the one at Paradis is committed to provide unique activities, in line with the image of the resort, known to be one of the best five-star family resorts in Mauritius. At Paradis, kids from four years old can learn to water-ski in one of the most scenic lagoons in Mauritius!
- Paradis’ kids club welcomes kids aged 3 to 12 in a convivial area located at the heart of the hotel, close to the main facilities.
- There is a spacious indoor room which houses many toys as well as children’s facilities. This all-purpose area is where kids can play or indulge in creative activities. It opens onto a secured garden featuring two separate corners with one equipped with fun outdoor games including a bouncing castle and slides whereas the other provides plenty of space for kids to let loose.
- Paradis’ kids club also has its own restaurant, specially furnished with small tables and chairs. Children will feel all grown-up!
About Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
A golfer’s and beach lover’s paradise…Paradis is one of the most prestigious hotels in Mauritius.
Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services and first-class accommodation. Its shoreline stretches for seven kilometers around the Le Morne Peninsula.
A unique wow factor includes 13 luxury villas built along a private beach where guests have the option of an ‘own home’ seaside holiday.
Rooms and suites are opulently and elegantly decorated in calming colours and the finest fabrics. The architectural emphasis of Paradis is on light and space, lending an exceptionally tranquil feel and appearance to all options of accommodation.
The hotel has four fine restaurants and shares a further four with its neighbour, Dinarobin. It also has its own luxury Spa by Clarins and a modern fitness centre.
Deluxe and Deluxe Beachfront Rooms: Spacious and modern with a large terrace, the deluxe rooms have a view across the gardens and lagoon to the mountains beyond. Deluxe beachfront rooms face the sea.
Junior Suites and Junior Beachfront Suites: The proximity to the beach of the beachfront suites is an added attraction. The junior suites are built in crescents and have elegantly furnished interiors and either a terrace or balcony. A large bathroom and dressing room are adjacent to the bedroom.
Family Suites: Two inter-leading junior suites make up this popular choice for families. The second bedroom is styled and specially equipped for children, including bathroom amenities and adaptations for children, special welcome platter of treats and more.
Deluxe Suites: The deluxe suites each have a separate lounge and bedroom with a large bathroom and Jacuzzi bath. A large terrace or balcony provides the perfect place to relax.
Senior Suites: The beachside location of the Senior Suites is ideal. The ultimate in luxury, each suite consists of a terrace or balcony leading into a lounge area and a separate bedroom with large en-suite bathroom.
Villas Adjacent to Paradis are twelve super luxury Paradis Villas and one Presidential Villa. The entrance to each villa is from a golf course approach and the living areas face out onto a dramatic seascape. Modern kitchens are available for the preparation of meals. Meals may be ordered from the hotel restaurants or guests may wish to dine at eight top-class venues on the property. At an additional charge, guests may have a meal prepared in their villas by a chef at lunchtime or in the evening.
RESTURANTS & BARS
Paradis Bar – Drop in for a chilled beer, glass of wine or cocktail and listen to live music or have a whirl on the dance floor.
Blue Marlin Bar – The Blue Marlin is serenaded every night to the cool tunes of live piano. The Paradis nightclub is open on certain nights of the week, making this resort the ideal party holiday destination for those who want to dance the night away.
Paradis has its own bar especially for golfers. Enjoy a cold beer after a long game in the sun.
Restaurants Brabant.This is the main restaurant of Paradis, overlooking the swimming pool and divided into three separate areas creating an intimate, private atmosphere. Feast on delectable buffet cuisine for dinner, and enjoy delicious lunches and breakfasts here too. Buffet dinners are automatically included in the half board package.
La Palma. A romantic restaurant specialising in Italian fine dining. It gets even better: An extension of this restaurant is La Palma Beach, which offers lunch time diners light snacks, salads and grills, al fresco, on the beach with the sea lapping away gently at your ankles. Choose from enchanting options on the menu – courses with no added amount adjacent are included in the package whereas a nominal supplement is payable for delicacies.
Blue Marlin. Imagine dining in a restaurant so exotically located, the waves of the sea lap against its walls at high tide. As its name suggests, the freshest, most delectable seafood dishes are the priority here, plus breakfast and lunch is available at Blue Marlin as well. Courses with no supplement adjacent are included in the half board or full board plus package whereas nominal supplements are payable for certain dishes.
La Ravanne. What better way to eat dinner in Mauritius than under the Milky Way? This delightful, open-air restaurant is situated between Paradis and Dinarobin and you can reach it with a ride on a traditional pirogue. The entertainment continues as you are greeted by the rhythm of the Sega dance on certain nights of the week. Built right on the beach, La Ravanne specialises in seafood, grills and Mauritian specialities. Open six nights a week.
DRESS CODE: Smart casual in the evenings. No shorts are permitted in the evenings.
- Fully furnished terrace or balcony
- Twin or king-size double beds
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- International direct-dial telephone
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic safe
- Private bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
Le Morne Peninsula, the location of this premier hotel, is undoubtedly the most scenic west coast site in Mauritius. Seven kilometres of beach ring the peninsula, and beautiful views stretch across the sea in all directions.
Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services and first-class accommodation.
The south-west of Mauritius is a golfing mecca for visitors. Not only is the 18-hole golf course a central attraction for guests at Paradis and Dinarobin but two other nearby golf courses are available to guests – Heritage Golf Club and Tamarina Golf Estate, two par-72 18-hole championship courses.
The calm, clear, reef protected waters are ideal for every kind of water sport.
Mauritius is a year-round destination. Temperatures during the warm, dry months between April and October are usually in the mid-20s (degrees Celsius), rising to the upper 20s in the summer months between November and March.
During the summer months, tropical weather may cause storms and heavy rain, occasionally resulting in a cyclone.
- Pedalo boats
- Laser sailing craft
- Wakeboarding Glass-bottom boat
- Aqua gym
- Gym Group Pilates classes
- Tennis/floodlit courts
- Fitness & cardio room
- Table tennis
- Stand Up PaddlingOPTIONAL
- Catamaran cruises
- Bike excursions
- Scuba diving/lessons
- Speedboat excursions
- Deep-sea fishing Bicycles
- 18-hole golf course plus a choice of two other 18-hole courses nearby
- Helicopter transfers to helipad on site, Additional charge, At scheduled times
Rooms Found, Nights, 2 Adults