- For decades Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge has been Sabi Sabi’s flagship lodge, famed for its warmth, vibrancy and legendary hospitality.
- Each of the 25 spacious, air-conditioned thatched suites is beautifully appointed, featuring exquisite ethnic décor in keeping with the bushveld environment. The en-suite bathrooms feature al-fresco as well as glass-fronted indoor showers, affording wonderful views of the bushveld.
- The EleFun Centre, a fully fledged children’s facility within an intense kiddies programme which fosters children’s awareness and appreciation of nature.
- Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge is one of a few luxury lodges in the greater kruger region able to facilitate bush weddings, conferences and host corporate getaways with sufficient accommodation.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadYes
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyAll ages welcome
- PoolYes - at the main area only
- SPAFull Spa
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationSabi Sabi Private Game Reserve, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
5.5 hours by road from Johannesburg
Federal Air & SA Airlink operate daily flights from Johannesburg International Airport (ORT) to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip / Skukuza followed by an easy game drive to the lodge.
A road transfer from Nelspruit Airport to the lodge will take approximately 90 minutes.
25 x Luxury Suites
1 x Mandleve De Luxe Suite
1 x Luxury Villas
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SA residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Prices are valid for SA Residents only. Special Discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- All rates exclude the SABIE GAME RESERVE (SGR) CONSERVATION LEVY:
- R 220 per person per night, which includes entrance fees. The conservation levy supports conservation, security and access-control and the anti-poaching initiatives of the Sabie Game Reserve NPC, a non-profit company.
- The SGR Levy will be added to the invoice for the accommodation at the time of booking. Subject the change and valid until further notice.
- SINGLE ROOM POLICY:
- There will be no single supplement for up to a maximum of 2 suites per booking. Thereafter guests occupying single suites will be levied a supplement of an additional 50% of the specified daily rate. (Subject to change over peak periods)
- The above excludes the Mandleve Deluxe suite and Luxury Villas, where a single supplement will apply.
- Single accommodation rates for bookings made between 20 December 2021 to 05 January 2022, are available on request. Please ask your BushBreaks consultant for a quote.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
- Children aged 3 years and younger stay free of charge in a cot.
- Please request rates for children aged 4 – 12 years from your BushBreaks consultant.
- Children 13 years and older sharing with 1 or 2 adults will pay the applicable adult rate.
- Children occupying their own room will pay the full adult rate for a maximum of 1 child (if 4 children sharing the remaining 3 will revert to the children’s rate).
- Children 4 years and younger will not be allowed in the boma for dinner. Dinner will be arranged in the Safari Lounge between 17h00 and 19h00 or as room service.
- Breakfast and lunch as per normal with parents / guardians.
- Babysitters can be arranged at a minimum rate of R 210 per hour, subject to change. Bookings are to be made with reception on arrival and payment is to be made directly to the babysitter.
- Family special: The first child under 12 years sharing with parents stays free. Only applicable when booking on the SA Residents Rates, valid 04 January to 19 December 2021. Based on a minimum 3 night stay!
- Children under the age of 6 years will not be permitted on game drives.
- Children 6 years and older are permitted on drives at the discretion of the game ranger & lodge management.
- Children under 12 years are not permitted on walking safaris.
- Children between the ages of 3 & 6 years may only accompany their parents / guardians on safari if there is exclusive use of a safari vehicle. The usage of an exclusive vehicle is subject to availability, a surcharge and restrictions at sightings due to possible disturbance to animals and / or guests on other vehicles.
- Sabi Sabi reserves the right of allowing or disallowing children on safari for any possible reason and this is at the discretion of the General Manager / Ranger.
About Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve is an unspoilt part of Africa ecologically and geographically integrated with the adjacent Kruger National Park. It is situated within one of the oldest and largest proclaimed private reserves – the renowned Sabi Sand Wildtuin.
Bush Lodge is set in the heart of the Sabi Sabi bushveld overlooking a water-hole and an African plain. At each of our lodges, you will luxuriate in uncompromising high standards of service, efficiency and personalised attention – all in an informal atmosphere of warmth and hospitality.
Each air-conditioned thatched suite features exquisite ethnic decor in keeping with the bushveld environment. The lodge features artistically designed open courtyards with spectacular wooden carvings by renowned South African sculptors, created from wood salvaged from the bushveld.
Mandleve Suite at Bush Lodge is an ultra-luxury suite perfect for honeymooners. It encompasses a large suite, open plan lounge and spacious bathroom with outside shower. Private pool, safari, personal attendant plus in room dining.
- Air Conditioned Suites with Private Patio
- Mini Bars
- En-Suite Bathrooms with Indoor and Outdoor Showers
About Sabi Sand Game Reserve
This reserve shares 50km of unfenced boundary with Kruger National Park and animals are at liberty to go wherever they wish – but they tend to stay right where they are! This is because the Sand River and Sabi River supply much needed water in the dry season and create an eco-system with one of the highest and most bio-diverse wildlife populations in Southern Africa. This is the reason why it is quite possible to see the ‘Big Five’ (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, buffalo and elephant) as well as numerous other animals and birds in a couple of days, or even a couple of hours in Sabi Sand.
FROM JOHANNESBURG O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL
- Take the R21in the direction of Boksburg / East Rand.
- Then take the N12 towards Emalahleni (Witbank).
- This road becomes the N4 toll road to Nelspruit.
- Just after Machadodorp Toll the N4 splits with either option getting you to Nelspruit.
- Once in Nelspruit follow the signs to White River.
- A new bypass is available or you can continue into Nelspruit and take the R40 to White River.
- As you enter White River proceed on the main road and turn left at the 4th traffic light into Theo Kleynhans Street towards Hazyview.
- Continue on the R40 toward Hazyview.
- After approximately 45km you will reach a T-junction.
- Turn left into Hazyview.
- At the second traffic light turn right onto Portia Shabangu Drive (R536).
Continue on this road for approximately 37km. Turn left onto dirt road at Sabi Sabi sign. Continue on dirt road to a T-junction and turn right. Continue along this road and you will reach Shaws Gate.