- Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp′s idyllic setting makes any safari experience a memorable one.
- Ideal for exclusive use by small groups, the lodge offers six beautiful suites, all with private decks overlooking the riverbed and surrounding natural bush.
- Heated spa bath on each secluded deck offers a delightfully decadent vantage point from which to relax and watch the bushveld and abundant wildlife.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadYes
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyNo children under 12 years, unless the lodge is booked exclusively
- PoolYes - private plunge pools in all suites (heated)
- SPAFull Spa
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationSabi Sabi Private Game Reserve, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
5.5 hours by road from Johannesburg
Federal Air & SA Airlink operate daily flights from Johannesburg International Airport (ORT) to the Sabi Sabi Airstrip / Skukuza followed by an easy game drive to the lodge
A road transfer from Nelspruit Airport to the lodge will take approximately 90 minutes.
6 Luxury Suites
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED RATES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SA residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Prices are valid for SA Residents only. Special Discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- All rates exclude the SABIE GAME RESERVE (SGR) CONSERVATION LEVY:
- R 220 per person per night, which includes entrance fees. The conservation levy supports conservation, security and access-control and the anti-poaching initiatives of the Sabie Game Reserve NPC, a non-profit company.
- The SGR Levy will be added to the invoice for the accommodation at the time of booking. Subject the change and valid until further notice.
- SINGLE ROOM POLICY:
There will be no single supplement for up to a maximum of 2 suites per booking. Thereafter guests occupying single suites will be levied a supplement of an additional 50% of the specified daily rate. (Subject to change over peak periods)
- Single accommodation rates for bookings made between 20 December 2021 to 05 January 2022, are available on request. Please ask your BushBreaks consultant for a quote.
- No children under 12 years, unless the lodge is booked exclusively on an exclusive use basis.
- Children will be permitted on game drives at management’s discretion.
About Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp
Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve is an unspoilt part of Africa ecologically and geographically integrated with the adjacent Kruger National Park. It is situated within one of the oldest and largest proclaimed private reserves – the renowned Sabi Sand Wildtuin.
Hidden on the banks of the Msuthu River lies the newest addition to Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve’s family of 5-Star lodges, Little Bush Camp.
The warmth and vibrancy of Bush Camp, combined with an intimacy and seclusion makes this an ideal bush retreat for friends, families or small groups.
Home to six luxurious suites, all overlooking the riverbed, Little Bush Camp boasts all the features of an exceptional bush lodge – beautiful setting, excellent cuisine and abundant wildlife.
All suites are fully equipped and feature contemporary African design, complete with air conditioning, double beds, en-suite bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers and private viewing decks. Thatched roofs, draped mosquito nets and wooden and stone finishes complete the picture of an exclusive getaway.
Adventurous wildlife safaris both day and night tracking the Big 5 off-road and viewing up to 200 species of animals and 300 bird species, from open Land Rovers in the company of a qualified game ranger and tracker, make for a truly memorable experience, and the highlight of your holiday.
- Air Conditioned Suites with Private Patio
- Mini Bars
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Each suite has a private heated spa bath on the deck overlooking the bush
About Sabi Sand Game Reserve
This reserve shares 50km of unfenced boundary with Kruger National Park and animals are at liberty to go wherever they wish – but they tend to stay right where they are! This is because the Sand River and Sabi River supply much needed water in the dry season and create an eco-system with one of the highest and most bio-diverse wildlife populations in Southern Africa. This is the reason why it is quite possible to see the ‘Big Five’ (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, buffalo and elephant) as well as numerous other animals and birds in a couple of days, or even a couple of hours in Sabi Sand.
FROM OR TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Take the R21in the direction of Boksburg / East Rand. Then take the N12 towards Emalahleni (Witbank). This road becomes the N4 toll road to Nelspruit. Just after Machadodorp Toll the N4 splits with either option getting you to Nelspruit. Once in Nelspruit follow the signs to White River. A new bypass is available or you can continue into Nelspruit and take the R40 to White River. As you enter White River proceed on the main road and turn left at the 4th traffic light into Theo Kleynhans Street towards Hazyview. Continue on the R40 toward Hazyview. After approximately 45km you will reach a T-junction. Turn left into Hazyview. At the second traffic light turn right onto Portia Shabangu Drive (R536).
*** Continue on this road for approximately 37km. Turn left onto dirt road at Sabi Sabi sign. Continue on dirt road to a T-junction and turn right. Continue along this road and you will reach Shaws Gate.