- The spacious main Rock Lodge building ensures areas for privacy even when lodge is busy.
- Includes gym, sauna, spa, and business centre.
- Luxurious and spacious suites with private heated jacuzzi on leisure decks.
- Level 3 FGASA guides are excellent. GM does the walks on request. SKS qualified.
- Variety of game and birds in front of the lodge due to the perennial stream running past the Lodge.
- Property is off the grid using solar power, ensuring permanent power supply for the entire lodge.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadNo
- Camp FencedNo
- Child PolicyYes - All ages welcome
- PoolYes - Main Lodge Pool & Heated Jacuzzi Per Suite
- Malaria AreaNo
- Wheelchair FriendlyNo
- Back-up PowerSolar
LocationWelgevonden Game Reserve, Limpopo
3.5 to 4 hours drive from Johannesburg / OR Tambo International Airport
10 Suites – Maximum 22 guests at Rock Lodge
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted above are only valid for SA Residents. Special Discounted Rates for International Residents are available on request.
- A Welgevonden Game Reserve Conservation Levy of R 230 per person per night applies for all guests, which will be added to the invoice for accommodation at the time of booking. (Subject to change)
- Guests will be collected from the West Gate of the Welgevonden 12h00.
- On the day of departure, the check out time is 10h30, where after guests will be transferred back to the West Gate.
- Gate transfers other than the allocated time must be requested in advance with management & if available will be charged at R 750 per trip, subject to change.
- Single accommodation rates are available on request. Please contact your BushBreaks & More consultant for a quote.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Sediba Luxury Safari Rock Lodge.
- Please contact your BushBreaks & More consultant for applicable child rates.
- Children under the age of 6 years are not permitted on game drives, unless families hire a private vehicle and guide.
- Requests for a private vehicle and guide need to be submitted at least 14 days prior to your arrival date and confirmation thereof is subject to availability and an additional charge of approximately R 2,500 per vehicle per night. (Subject to change)
About Sediba Luxury Safari Lodge – Rock Lodge
Sediba Luxury Safari Lodge is located within the undulating mountains of Welgevonden Game Reserve, one of South Africa’s premiere private game reserves. Sediba Luxury Safari Lodge offers suites which are positioned far from one another offering guests complete privacy with great views over the valley. The lodge offers great birding due to the drainage line/stream running through the valley.
10 Luxurious private suites with spacious double bedrooms, en-suite private lounges, a wood-burning fireplace, natural rock pool and private viewing deck.
All the suites are similar in texture and layout. Subtle, earthy, light colours throughout. Suites 4 through to 10 are 120 square meters in size. Suites 1 to 3 are 95 square meters.
- All have heated Jacuzzi’s on their leisure decks.
- Walk in Tea coffee ,drinks & office station
- Separate walk-in wardrobes
- Mosquito netting
- Full list of amenities plus hairdryer
- Overhead fan
- Top lounge area
- Bottom lounge area
- Outside veranda area`s
- Conference Room
About Welgevonden Game Reserve
Sediba Luxury Safari Lodge is situated in the Welgevonden Game Reserve, which lies within the greater Waterberg Biosphere Reserve. This UNESCO heritage site is in the Limpopo Province of South Africa, a mere 3.5 hours’ drive from Johannesburg. The region is renowned for its magnificent, rugged topography, interspersed with plateaus, gorges and valleys. Vegetation is largely defined by semi-deciduous forests and classic “bushveld” grasslands. The Welgevonden Game Reserve covers +37,000 hectares and is home to a prolific volume of wildlife, with over 60 species of mammals – including The Big Five – and over 300 bird species. The reserve is malaria free and enjoys a temperate climate, being at an average elevation of 1,450 metres. The cold, dry season occurs from May to July; nights in particular become extremely cold with frost in higher-lying areas. August to October brings dry, warmer weather, however, nights can still be cold. Precipitation usually develops in the form of thunderstorms from November to April.
- 2 Game drives daily
- Walks on request.
- San rock paintings trip
- Bush breakfast
- Boma dinners with dancing
- Lekhalo Safari Zipline Vaalwater.
- Take the N1 north towards Polokwane.
- At the Kranskop toll gate go left towards Modimolle.
- Pass through Modimolle towards Mabatlane.
- Pass through Vaalwater.
- Continue past the Welgevonden Private Game Reserve Main Gate, and continue for another 23km until you see a sign to turn left towards the Welgevonden West Gate.
- Turn left onto Schoongelegen Road (a dirt road).
- Continue for 17km until you reach the West Gate on your left hand side. You will see signs for Sediba en route.
- Note, our collection time is at 12h00 daily (kindly contact us should you require a later collection time).
- You will leave your vehicle in a safe covered area, and be transferred to the lodge in an open safari vehicle (30 minute drive).
Rooms Found, Nights, 2 Adults