- Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa is located on a private protected peninsula bordered by three beautiful and separate beaches, each with its own scenery and ambience.
- When it comes to sports and leisure, the resort has something for everyone. A range of land and water sports is at hand including water-skiing and golf (the hotel features a 9-hole Par 29, “pitch & putt” golf course).
- Spacious accommodation from a range of suites to family apartments and rooms, all facing the sea.
- A stunning underwater world ideal for snorkelling in the clear waters of the Blue Bay marine park.
- One of the most exotic spas in Mauritius,the Shandrani Spa by Clarins set amidst lush tropical surroundings offering a range of soothing treatments in a calm and peaceful atmosphere.
- Child PolicyAll Ages Welcome
- PoolTwo Swimming Pools
- SPAFull Spa by Clarins with Sauna & Hammam
- Cellphone SignalYes / Wi-Fi Hotspots
LocationSouth-East Coast 6 km Airport to hotel 40 km Hotel to Port Louis 65 km Hotel to Grand Bay 12km Hotel to Mahebourg (shopping, historical sites) 24 km Hotel to Curepipe (shopping)
Return flights ex/to Johannesburg and return transfers to/ex hotel.
179 Superior Rooms
108 Deluxe Rooms
36 Family Apartments
2 Senior Suites
2 Family Suites
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
PLEASE CONTACT BUSHBREAKS & MORE FOR A CUSTOM MADE PACKAGE TO SUITE YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Rates offered above are per person sharing. Please contact us for a single package price.
- Available to kids aged 3 to 12, Shandrani’s kids club is housed in a Creole-style pavilion set in the tropical gardens.
- The interiors consist of a large room divided into smaller activity corners. Singing, dancing, drawing, painting and making collages are some of the many activities planned for children who enrol at the club.
- Shandrani’s kids club has its own private garden, fenced for enhanced security and privacy. It features a swing and jungle gym set in the shade of an ancient tree. In this convivial environment, the friendly staff members have many surprises up their sleeves to keep kids happy.
About Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Shandrani is a 5-star resort on the South East Coast of Mauritius.
Vast tropical grounds and a location with its own peninsula hugged by three beaches, makes it a first choice for action-filled holidays for families and nature lovers.
Shandrani boasts a range of land and water sports, five restaurants, an optional premium all-inclusive package and a wide variety of facilities on offer. This hotel will leave you spoilt for choice.
Shandrani has become well known for its spacious accommodation and superb facilities, not to mention a 9-hole mashie golf course. The spacious apartments and inter-leading rooms are perfect for the family market, while the plethora of sporting activities on offer will provide endless fun for adventurous groups.
La Source is a beautiful Spa and uses the products of the French house of Clarins. Professional therapists offer a range of soothing treatments in a calm and peaceful atmosphere. A second area offers an alfresco spa experience where massages take place in open-air cabins around a large pool.
All Shandrani rooms face the sea and what’s more, the resort is surrounded by a vast tropical garden, dotted with resplendent, ancient trees. Delicately sculptured wood finishing adds exceptional style to each room, while tranquil shades have been carefully selected to complete the look.
Superior Rooms: These rooms are split level and are spacious and elegantly furnished. The bathrooms are on an elevated level.
Deluxe Rooms: These rooms are all on one level and the bathroom and dressing room lead off the main room.
Family Apartments: Each comprises two bedrooms, one with bathroom en-suite for adults and a separate room with bunk beds and bathroom for children.
Senior Suites: These have an open-plan lounge and there is a separate bedroom and open-plan bathroom; these suites are perfect for honeymooners.
Family Suites: There are two suites comprising a downstairs open-plan living area plus a bedroom and en-suite bathroom. Upstairs is a bedroom with bathroom en-suite.
RESTURANTS AND BARS
Blue Bay Bar at the main restaurant offers a selection of mouth-watering cocktails. Kick back with the drink of your choice while you enjoy the evening’s entertainment and dance the night away to a live band.
Le Sirius Bar at the poolside of the Sirius restaurant is the place for a quiet evening drink or cocktail after dinner. Snacks are served during the late afternoon. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set at the edge of a swimming pool, with a spectacular view of Blue Bay.
Le Grand Port. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located on a wide terrace, ensuring an authentic beach-holiday feel, enjoy the endless variety of the breakfast buffet overlooking an inviting, sparkling swimming pool. Live cooking awaits you at Le Grand Port.
Le Sirius Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set at the edge of a swimming pool, with a spectacular view of Blue Bay.
Teak Elephant Restaurant. This specialty restaurant specializes in fine dining and is open only for dinner. Enjoy romantic lighting, understated opulence and a tranquil atmosphere, as you dine in style from a meticulously crafted Thai menu. Regret no children under 12 years.
Porto Vecchio.This restaurant focuses on boatloads of flavour synonymous with the cuisine of Italy and the Mediterranean. Paired with great international wine choices, this is a dining experience to relive throughout your stay. Open for lunch and dinner.
Le Boucanier. In a quiet location overlooking the gardens, the exclusive Le Boucanier serves a variety of fresh seafood specialties, deliciously prepared by expert chefs that will satisfy even the most discerning diners. Regret no children under 12 years.
Smart casual. No shorts permitted in the restaurants in the evenings.
Shandrani, situated in Blue Bay on the south-east coast, is one of the largest hotels in the Beachcomber portfolio.
It is set in lush tropical grounds bordered by three separate beaches creating an air of peaceful seclusion.
Families will enjoy the lively side of the resort, a sport and nature programme, sailing lessons, health and beauty facilities and accommodation specially tailored to the family market.
Mauritius is a year-round destination. Temperatures during the warm, dry months between April and October are usually in the mid-20s (degrees Celsius), rising to the upper 20s in the summer months between November and March.
During the summer months, tropical weather may cause storms and heavy rain, occasionally resulting in a cyclone.
- Pedalo boats
- Laser sailing craft
- Glass-bottom boat
- Mashie Golf (9 holes)
- Gym Aqua gym (seasonal)
- Fitness & cardio room
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Stand Up Paddling
- At scheduled times
- Catamaran cruises
- Golf at Paradis
- Scuba diving/lessons
- Sport & Nature Programme
- Sailing School
- Bike excursions
- Speedboat excursions
- Additional charge