- This exquisite lodge in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve is well know for regular leopard sightings with the lodge accommodating a maximum of 18 guests, public areas carefully designed to resemble hospitality in a comfortable home with specially prepared meals and venues for entertaining and relaxation.
- Recently renovated suites have been elegantly designed to blend with the environment and carefully positioned to enhance privacy, this is a must for the romantic safari lovers at heart. Each suite features it’s own private deck with plunge pool, day bed & sala overlooking the Sabi Sands.
- The Africology Spa at Simbambili Game Lodge blends artfully with the natural environment – the spa treatment chalets nestle amid the Knobthorn and Jackalberry Trees, ensuring total privacy and tranquility.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadYes (for Big 5 Sightings only)
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyNo children under 12 years
- PoolYes - Private Plunge Pool (not heated)
- SPAFull Spa
- Cellphone SignalNo
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationSabi Sand Private Game Reserve
5.5 hours drive from Johannesburg. Daily scheduled flights to Hoedspruit Airport and a road transfer of 1.5 or light aircraft transfer 10-15 minutes to the lodge. Daily Federal Air flights from Johannesburg into the lodge – 1.5 hours. Road transfers available from Nelspruit Airport to the lodge – 3 hours.
7 Luxury Suites
1 Honeymoon Suite
1 Waterhole Suite
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
MIDWEEK MIN/MAX 4 NIGHT STAY SPECIAL OFFER!
From R 3,744 per person per night sharing (Sunday to Thursday)
Valid 01 September to 15 December 2021, excluding public holidays and long weekends.
Based on accommodation in a Suite, Honeymoon Suite or Waterhole Suite and only applicable midweek, Sunday to Thursday.
Long stay special offer based on a 4 night stay only.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SA residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to SA Residents only. Special Discounted rates for International Residents are available on request
- Rates exclude a Conservation Fee of R 495 per person per booking & a TOMSA Levy of R 14 per person per night, which must be pre-paid upon booking. Rates are subject to change.
- Self-drive guests to Simbambili Game Lodge pay a Sabi Sand Gate entrance fee of R 310 per light vehicle and R140 per person, per entry, which is payable at the Gowrie Gate direct.
- There will be a supplement of 50% on the per person sharing rate for single accommodation.
- Children from 12 years of age are welcome.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult during game drives.
- Children under 16 years of age are not permitted on bush walks.
About Simbambili Game Lodge
Simbambili Game Lodge is set in magnificent trees along the Manyeleti River with views over the extensive savannah grassland that teems with wildlife in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
Each Suite is individually hand crafted to blend in with the environment and positioned to enhance privacy. Each one has spectacular views whether from the unique en-suite bathrooms and salas or individual private pools.
Amani Spa at Simbambili Game Lodge blends artfully with the natural enviromnment – its two spa treatment chalets nestled amid the Knobthorn and Jackalberry trees, ensuring total privacy and tranquility. Here guests can avail of relaxing and rejuvenating spa treatments in the enchanting spa chalet on stilts, with its wall of glass doors, or have a treatment in the unique open-air spa “sala” – both of which afford uninterrupted views of the magical African bushveld. Amani Spa offers holistic body, skin and beauty rituals, rejuvenating massages and soothing treatments, uniquely designed to relax the body and bring harmony to the spirit while preserving youthfulness and enhancing health and vitality.
About Sabi Sand Game Reserve
This reserve shares 50km of unfenced boundary with Kruger National Park and animals are at liberty to go wherever they wish – but they tend to stay right where they are! This is because the Sand River and Sabi River supply much needed water in the dry season and create an eco-system with one of the highest and most bio-diverse wildlife populations in Southern Africa. This is the reason why it is quite possible to see the ‘Big Five’ (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, buffalo and elephant) as well as numerous other animals and birds in a couple of days, or even a couple of hours in Sabi Sand.