- A luxury retreat offering a unique experience in Hazyview, just a short drive away from The Kruger National Park and close to the Panorama Route – the perfect destination for relaxation in one of 13 secluded Tented Suites
- Summerfields features two award-winning restaurants as well as macadamia and litchee orchards on the farm.
- Summerfields Rose Spa is situated along the banks of the Sabie River, relax in the tranquility of the natural, virtually untouched surroundings whilst being tended to by a team of expert therapists.
- Summerfields is also the home of Duke Gin. Launched in 2018 and now offering 4 different gin variations.
- Big FiveNo
- Child PolicyChildren will only be allowed with prearrangement by management
- SPAYes - Full Spa
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
The River Lodge comprises 12 luxury tented suites, and 1 open-plan suite is ideal for honeymooners.
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges and a minimum 3 night stay may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are strictly based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted above are valid for SA residents only. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- River Cafe, situated beside the river, is open from 08h00 & 20h30.
- Bookings for dinner are essential.
- Please contact your BushBreaks consultant for special discounted single accommodation rates.
- Children will only be allowed with prearrangement by management and rates are on request.
About Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa
Summerfields Farm comprises 100 acres of rolling hills running down to the river, with orchards of macadamia and litchi trees and granadilla plantations. Summerfields Rose Retreat and Spa take up only a small portion of the farm.
The owners of Summerfields Estate, Andre and Ilse, and their children Natia and Antoine have a vision to create an environment where active farming and warm hospitality can co-exist in a wonderfully unique way. This remains a work-in-progress, and we are constantly on the lookout for improvements and new dynamic developments
About Summerfields Rose Retreat
We are a family-owned, 5-star Retreat comprising 12 luxury tented suites and 1 premier timber suite; a Spa on the Sabie river and two restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner respectively.
We are located near Hazyview, Mpumalanga, just 10km from Phabeni Gate of Kruger National Park, and are right on the doorstep of the Panorama Route.
Summerfields is the ultimate destination for relaxation and tranquility on a pristine working farm beside the Sabie River. Join us, and experience Barefoot Luxury at its finest.
|Airport Shuttle|Swimming Pool|Credit Card Facilities|Restaurant on Premises|Room Features:
|All units are air-conditioned with additional roof fans, have double vanities, an outdoor shower and luxury bath, are stocked with quality toiletries and have a private fridge for the comfort of our guests.|Enjoy a relaxing rose-scented bath with optional sparkling wine and homemade treats|Each suite has air-conditioning, roof fan, large bath sheets, bath gowns, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge, hairdryer, electronic safe, a range of quality toiletries and a selection of current magazines|Breakfast and lunch is reserved for our fully licensed River Café, where there is also a lounge and library area with views over the Sabie River. We have satellite television available in the lounge area as well as Wifi available in the rooms, free of charge. Due to the frequent incidence oft hunderstorms wifi may be interrupted. Dinner is served at The Summerfields Kitchen
Summerfields Retreat is located 5km from Perry’s Bridge and approximately 30km from Sabie. Phabeni Gate of Kruger National Park is 10km from Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa. Roughly 4 Hour drive from Johannesburg