- Located on the Constantia Wine Route which boasts eight award winning wine estates.
- The Last Word Constantia is a 15 minute drive from Kalk Bay Harbour and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Indulge in Boutique shopping in Constantia Village and High Constantia.
- Big FiveNo
- Off RoadNo
- Child PolicyChildren of all ages are welcome at The Last Word Constantia
- PoolYes - at the main area only
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaNo
LocationConstantia Winelands, Cape Town
The Last Word Constantia is approximately a 30 minute drive from Cape Town Airport.
4 x Superior Doubles
1 x Family Suite
2 x Pool Suites
2 x Elegant Suites
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
SPECIAL RATES OFFERED ABOVE ARE VALID FOR SA/SADC RESIDENTS.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Special discounted rates for International guests are available on request.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special Discounted Rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Single accommodation rates are available on request. Please contact your BushBreaks consultant for a quote.
- Children of all ages are welcome at The Last Word Constantia.
- Children from 12 years and older are considered adults and will have to take their own room at the applicable rates.
- Children between the ages of 0 – 11 years may share with parents in the following room categories: Elegant Suite, Pool Suit and Family Suite.
- Children sharing with their parents will be charged R 800 per child per night. (Subject to change)
About The Last Word Constantia
Situated in the Cape’s oldest and most beautiful wine valley, the five star Intimate Hotel is close to five of South Africa’s top wine estates and many internationally celebrated restaurants.
The Last Word Constantia is in a most exclusive area just one minute’s drive from the chic Constantia Mall. An easy approach to freeways gives guests superb access to all the Cape’s scenic delights, from Simonstown and the False Bay beaches to the City Centre, Waterfront and beyond. Golf lovers will be spoilt for choice with championship golf courses situated a stone’s throw away.
Great attention is paid to peace and tranquility. An inviting sunken swimming pool and surrounding tanning deck is the focal point of the magnificently manicured garden with rolling lawns, vibrant colours and exquisite mountain views. The lounges, dining area and sun patios all open onto the garden. The attention to detail in the extravagantly, well-appointed en-suite bathrooms is a feature of The Last Word. The luxurious and stylishly appointed suites offer unconventionally spacious accommodation, extraordinary comfort and open onto private patios leading to the garden and pool.
- Boutique Shopping: Constantia Village and High Constantia
- Wine Tasting (7 Estates) / Constantia wine route: 7 wine estates
- 3 Championship Golf Courses: Steenberg, Westlake, Royal Cape
- 20 World Class restaurants
- Walking Trails
- Constantia Sport Club & Gym
- Peddlers on the Bend Restaurant
- Township Tours
- Wineland Tours
- Robben Island & Table Mountain Tour
- Cape Point and Peninsula Tour
- V&A Waterfront
FROM CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Follow the N2 from the airport towards Cape Town City Centre
- Turn left on to the M3 Muizenberg off ramp
- Continue on the M3 until the Kendal Road turn off to the left
- Turn right into Kendal Road and then left into Spaanschemat River Road
- Continue over the traffic lights, and as the road bends at the bottom of the hill, turn right into The Last Word Constantia before Peddlars on the Bend Restaurant
- Reception for The Last Word Constantia is on your left as you enter the gate