- Remote, authentic bush experience.
- 7000 hectares of traversing area between the Oliphant’s River and Klaserie River.
- Exclusive lodge with only 6 suites on banks of the Klaserie River.
- Traditional look and feel with thatch and stone.
- Minimal game vehicle activity in the area.
- Open vehicles used with tracker and guide.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadYes
- Camp FencedNo
- Child PolicyChildren 6 years and older are welcome
- PoolYes In The Main Area
- SPAYes By Prior Arrangement
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes
- Wheelchair FriendlyNo
LocationKlaserie Private Nature Reserve in Greater Kruger Area
- 7 hours drive from Johannesburg
- 1.5 hours drive from Hoedspruit Airport (Eastgate)
6 x Suites
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
Special discounted rates for International guests are available on request.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Gate entrance fee of R 280 per vehicle is applicable and is payable directly at the gate in cash. Valid until further notice and subject to change.
- Compulsory Conservation Levy of R 265 per person per night applies and needs to be prepaid. This will be added to the invoice with the accommodation at the time of booking. (Subject to change)
- Please contact your BushBreaks & More consultant for a special discounted rate for single accommodation.
- Children 6 years and older are welcome at Last Word Kitara Camp.
- Children sharing a suite with 2 full paying adults will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate – limited to one child only per suite.
- Please note that the child sharing at 50% will be seated in the middle seat between the 2 adults on the game drive vehicles.
- Children 6 years and older are permitted on game drives at the discretion of management.
- Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted on the guided walks.
About Last Word Kitara
Last Word Kitara is a secluded sanctuary that provides total tranquillity. Located in the heart of the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve along a seasonal river – a perfect spot for elephants and other animals to pass by. Last Word Kitara has 6 luxury suites with uninterrupted views of the Klaserie River. Stunning interiors that not only match but emphasise the naturally beautiful camp surrounds.
About The Accommodation
Accommodation comprises 6 suites, complete with en-suite bathrooms, outdoor showers and private balconies/patios. Max 2 guests per room. All with river views
- Outdoor showers
- Air conditioners and heating
- Ceiling fans
- Tea/coffee facilities in room
- Healing Earth Amenities
- King or Twin beds
- Mosquito Nets
- Private Patios
- Lounge areas
About Klaserie Private Nature Reserve
- Helicopter flips (additional cost)
Rooms Found, Nights, 2 Adults