- Sitting at the foot of Chapman’s Peak, the lodge is perched on a pebbled beach and enjoys panoramic views of the picturesque Hout Bay harbour, the dramatic Sentinel mountain peak, and the Atlantic Ocean beyond.
- Tintswalo Atlantic boasts an ideal location from which to enjoy the finest that the Western Cape has to offer. Situated a short drive from the Mother City, guests can experience the diversity of Cape Town’s eclectic culture, as well as the scenic beauty and quietude of the Table Mountain National Park, on which Tintswalo Atlantic resides.
- Of course, for those seeking some well-deserved down-time, Tintswalo Atlantic’s heated pool and poolside service makes for a marvellous afternoon of leisure and sunshine. On cooler days, bring a book into the lodge lounge and while away the hours in front of a crackling fireplace.
- Big FiveNo
- Child PolicyChildren of all ages welcome
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaNo
- Back-up PowerGenerator
LocationHout Bay, Western Cape
10 x 1 Bedroom luxury Island suites
1 x 2 Bedroom luxury villa
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted special rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Conservation levy of R 200 per person per stay. To be settled at the lodge direct and subject to change.
- Island Suite rates are based on 2 guests sharing.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Tintswalo Atlantic.
- Up to 1 additional child under 16 years can be accommodated by creating 1 x triple room or 2 additional children aged under 6 years sharing a ¾ bed.
- Children under 16 years must share with an adult 16 years or older.
- Additional children between 6 and 15 years are charged 25% of Island suite room rate.
- No charge for additional children 5 years and younger.
- Regrettably children under the age of 12 years are not permitted in the dinning room after 18h00. Alternative dining arrangements will be made for families with small children.
About Tintswalo Atlantic
ABOUT TINTSWALO ATLANTIC
Tintswalo Atlantic is the only lodge located in the Table Mountain National Park. Nestled at the base of Chapman’s Peak drive overlooking the Sentinel Mountain range and Hout Bay. It is centrally located to all main attractions and excursions. Having been described as the most dramatic and romantic destination in South Africa, Tintswalo Atlantic promises to be an idyllic location to rejuvenate oneself, away from the stress and distractions of modern day life. This is one of the most unique locations in the Cape and is a very exclusive lodge. The culinary delights are a treat for the palate and are presented as pieces of art on a plate!
- All suites have en-suite bathrooms with bath tub & separate shower
- Ocean facing suites with wooden decks
- Wood burning fire places
- World famous Cape wine route
- Robben Island tours
- Scenic nature walks & hikes
- Cape Point the most south-westerly tip of Africa
- Hout Bay Village & Market
- V&A Waterfront
- Paddle boarding
- Tintswalo for Kids – Enquire about our exciting selection of excursions we compiled for our guests
- Historical Canon fi ring
- Horse riding
- Aquatic sports
- Shark cage diving
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Visit Seal Island
- World of birds bird park (largest in Africa)