- The magnificent Manor House offers an intimate four-star family holiday.
- Unique in its design, the Manor House provides ideal shared ‘holiday home’ style accommodation for up to 10 guests.
- This splendid setting provides supreme comfort.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadNo
- Camp FencedYes
- Child PolicyAll ages welcome
- PoolYes - At The Main Area Only
- Cellphone SignalNo
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationManyeleti Game Reserve
5 hour drive from Johannesburg
Daily flights from Johannesburg into Hoedspruit Airport , followed by a road transfer of 45 mins
Daily charter flights with Federal Air into the Manyeleti Reserve
Luxury, air-conditioned Manor House is ideally suited for families & small groups, in an intimate homely setting with complete privacy
4 en suite bedrooms & 1 children’s room
Exclusive use based on 10 guests
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
Special rates are based on a maximum of 10 guests (exclusive use of Manor House)
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted special rates for International Residents are available on request.
- The Manor House is ideal for small groups or families.
- Rates are based on maximum 10 guests sharing per night.
- Rates exclude the Reserve Conservation Levy:
- SA Citizens R 55 per adult per day / R 25 per child 0 -11 yrs per day.
- SADC Citizens R 60 per adult per day / R 30 per child 0 -11 yrs per day.
- Foreign Nationals R 110 per adult per day / R50 per child 0 -11 yrs per day.
- To be paid to the reserve upon entering the Manyeleti Gate. Subject to change without prior notification.
- Community Upliftment Levy: R 350 per person per stay, subject to change. Pre-charged to reservation, non-refundable upon cancellation.
- The rate is charged per unit per night, based on maximum 10 guests.
- Children of all ages are welcome.
About Tintswalo Manor House
The Manor house is situated within the Tintswalo Concession. A large thatch Manor boasting a crystal blue swimming pool, deep shaded patio and traditional boma.
Down stairs the Manor has 3 en-suite air-conditioned twin or double bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has an optional child’s room which leads off it. Upstairs is the main double en-suite bedroom with a beautiful view of far off bushveld.
Dining at the manor is enjoyed on the patio or in the open air boma under the awesome Manyeleti night sky.
The Manor is ideal for small groups or families.
A pristine wilderness reserve nestled between the Sabi Sand, Timbavati and Kruger Park, abounding in big five game and spectacular bird life. Manyeleti is unique for its minimal vehicle density and so offering a true exclusive safari experience.
- Night drives with spotlights
- Walks with experienced professional guides
- Stargaze with guides
- Birding walks
- Dine under the stars on the Lodge deck
- Use of Tintswalo’s Elan Vite Spa
- Community upliftment project
- Air-conditioned rooms with mosquito nets
About Manyeleti Private Game Reserve
The name Manyeleti, means ‘Place of the Stars’ in the local Shangaan language and guests have the opportunity to watch the magnificent Southern Constellation. Manyeleti is situated away from the mainstream tourist areas and guests can experience the tranquility of the African Bush in absolute seclusion.
Manyeleti Game Reserve is situated between the Timbavati Private Reserve, the Kruger National Park and the Sabi Sands Game Reserve and is home to the big five and many other species of wildlife.
Manyeleti is renowned for its open vehicle game drives and the informative bush walks. Succumb to the temptations of a wellness spa or simply relax at a safari lodge and let Africa soothe your soul.
Proceed on the N12 East in the direction of Witbank.
- Proceed on the N4 East in the direction of Witbank. As you pass Witbank continue east towards Belfast.
- At the Belfast sign turn left leaving the N4 and pass through the town.
- Continue through Belfast on Bhekumuzi Masango drive and turn right at Steven Masango road. Continue on the R540 and proceed towards Dullstroom 36km away.
- Pass through Dullstroom towards Lydenburg 57km further on.
- At Lydenburg the R540 becomes the R36, continue on the R36 for 52km towards Orighstad.
- Pass through Orighstad on the R36 and continue towards the Abel Erasmus Pass.
- Below the Pass proceed through the J.G. Strydom tunnel towards the Blyde Stop Garage.
- Just past this garage (on your left) turn right onto the R531 at the Swadini Reptile Park.
- Continue on the R531 for 30km towards Klaserie and ignore the turnoff to Hoedspruit.
- At the Orpen sign turn left towards the Orpen Gate and proceed for 33km.
- Pass the South African Wildlife College on your left and just further on you will see the Tintswalo, Khoka Moya and L.E.A.T. trails sign, turn right.
- Proceed on for 200m to the Manyeleti entrance gate where a nominal entrance fee is payable.
- Once in the reserve follow the Tintswalo signs to the Lodge.