- The lodge overlooks a waterhole frequented by large herds of elephant and other game.
- The Manyeleti Game Reserve is a pristine wilderness reserve abounding in the big five, other game and spectacular bird life, with low vehicle density.
- Tintswalo Safari Lodge is THE intimate getaway for privacy and attention to detail.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadYes
- Camp FencedNo
- Child PolicyChildren under 12 are welcome at the Presidential Suite, if booked on an exclusive basis.
- PoolYes - Private Plunge Pool (not heated)
- SPATreatment Room
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaYes (Low Risk Area)
LocationManyeleti Game Reserve, Greater Kruger National Park
Daily scheduled charters direct to Tintswalo?s own landing strip. Daily flights from OR Tambo International Airport to Eastgate Airport (Hoedspruit). Excellent tar road from Johannesburg (5 hour drive) and gravel/dirt road for the last 8 kilometres inside the Manyeleti Reserve.
6 x Luxury Explorer Suites
1 x Baines Presidential Suite (1 x double suite & 1 x twin suite)
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
Two Explorer Suites adjoined by spacious living area, private plunge pool, private boma & luxury leisure deck (accommodates 4 guests).
Suite Rate includes:
- Luxury accommodation
- All meals
- 2 private safari activities per day
- Selected local house drinks (excluding French champagne, cellar wines and premier brands), teas & coffees
- Private butler & chef
- WiFi, laundry & a personalized children’s program available.
- Complimentary 15 minute back & shoulder massage per person (only included in the special advance rate)
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SA/SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to SA/SADC Residents. Discounted special rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Rates exclude:
- Reserve Conservation Levy: SA Citizens R55.00 per adult per day/ R25.00 per child 0 -11 yrs per day. SADC Citizens R60.00 per adult per day/ R30.00 per child 0 -11 yrs per day. Foreign Nationals R110.00 per adult per day/ R50.00 per child 0 -11 yrs per day. To be paid to the reserve upon entering the Manyeleti Gate.
- Community Upliftment Levy: R350 per person per stay charged from 01 March 2021. Pre-charged to reservation, non-refundable upon cancellation.
- There will be a supplement of 50% on the per person sharing rate for single accommodation in a Luxury Explorer Suite.
- Children under 12 years are not permitted in the Luxury Explorer Suite. Children aged between 12 and 15 years must share with an adult 16 year or older.
- Children of all ages are welcome in the Presidential Suite.
About Tintswalo Safari Lodge
ABOUT TINTSWALO SAFARI LODGE
Tintswalo is an exclusive safari lodge under traditional grassing. Situated on a private Manyeleti Reserve concession, within the Greater Kruger National Park. A pristine wilderness reserve nestled between the Sabi Sand, Timbavati and Kruger Park, abounding in big five game and spectacular bird life. Manyeleti is unique for its minimal vehicle density and so offering a true exclusive safari experience.
Tintswalo Safari lodge is situated along a seasonal river bed among an ancient sycamore tree grove. The exquisitely appointed main lodge overlooks a waterhole frequented by a large herd of elephant and other big game. The Explorer suites are all linked to the main lodge by raised wooden walkways.
Tintswalo in the Shangaan language means the intangible feeling of love, gratitude and peace that you bestow upon someone who has given you a meaningful and worthy gift. This is what our guests experience!
About Manyeleti Private Game Reserve
ABOUT MANYELETI GAME RESERVE
The name Manyeleti, means ‘Place of the Stars’ in the local Shangaan language and guests have the opportunity to watch the magnificent Southern Constellation. Manyeleti is situated away from the mainstream tourist areas and guests can experience the tranquility of the African Bush in absolute seclusion.
Manyeleti Game Reserve is situated between the Timbavati Private Reserve, the Kruger National Park and the Sabi Sands Game Reserve and is home to the big five and many other species of wildlife.
Manyeleti is renowned for its open vehicle game drives and the informative bush walks. Succumb to the temptations of a wellness spa or simply relax at a safari lodge and let Africa soothe your soul.
Proceed on the N12 East in the direction of Witbank.
- Proceed on the N4 East in the direction of Witbank. As you pass Witbank continue east towards Belfast .
- At the Belfast sign turn left leaving the N4 and pass through the town.
- Continue through Belfast on Bhekumuzi Masango drive and turn right at Steven Masango road. Continue on the R540 and proceed towards Dullstroom 36km away.
- Pass through Dullstroom towards Lydenburg 57km further on.
- At Lydenburg the R540 becomes the R36, continue on the R36 for 52km towards Orighstad.
- Pass through Orighstad on the R36 and continue towards the Abel Erasmus Pass.
- Below the Pass proceed through the J.G. Strydom tunnel towards the Blyde Stop Garage.
- Just past this garage (on your left) turn right onto the R531 at the Swadini Reptile Park.
- Continue on the R531 for 30km towards Klaserie and ignore the turnoff to Hoedspruit.
- At the Orpen sign turn left towards the Orpen Gate and proceed for 33km.
- Pass the South African Wildlife College on your left and just further on you will see the Tintswalo, Khoka Moya and L.E.A.T. trails sign, turn right.
- Proceed on for 200m to the Manyeleti entrance gate where a nominal entrance fee is payable.
- Once in the reserve follow the Tintswalo signs to the Lodge.