Located in Camps Bay, Cape Town – 10 minutes from Constantia Winelands and 15 minutes from The V&A Waterfront
- When choosing a room the hardest part is deciding whether to overlook the mountains or the sea? Whichever direction you face, the views are stunning!
- Breakfast – complimentary breakfast daily served overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the stunning 12 Apostles mountain range.
- In house Cinema – complimentary access.
- Spa & Fitness Centre – relax in the hydrotherapy pools or floatation tank and stay fit with gym access.
Shuttle Service – hop on the scheduled shuttle service to Camps Bay and the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town.
- Child PolicyAll ages welcome
- PoolTwo Swimming Pools (one Heated Ocean-facing Pool & One Normal Mountain-facing Pool With Jacuzzi)
- SPAYes - Full Spa
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaNo
LocationCamps Bay, Cape Town
40 minutedrive from Cape Town International Airport via Settlers Way / N2(36.4 km)
11x Classic Rooms
10 x Milkwood Rooms
12 x Mountain Facing Rooms
13 x Luxury Rooms
9 x Superior Sea-Facing Rooms
14 x One Bedroom Suites
1 x Presidential Suite
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges and a minimum 3 night stay may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Special discounted rates for International guests are available on request.
- Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed are based on a minimum 2 night stay. Surcharges may apply for a 1 night booking.
- Rates quoted above are valid for SA Residents only. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- The hotel offers daily scheduled transfer services to Camps Bay and to and from the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront between 08h30 & 21h30.
- Airport transfers, may be made with the reservations department.
- Restaurant Operating Hours: All food and beverage outlets are open in line with Government Regulations.
- Cinema: Limited Seating Available. Bookings are essential. Screening times: 12h00, 17h00, 20h00 and 22h00. (Subject to change)
- Spa: Please note that the complimentary use of the spa plunge pool and tranquility lounge is subject to pre-booking as the venue has limited space.
- The single supplement varies on each room type. Please request a single room rate from your BushBreaks & More consultant.
- Children are most welcome at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa.
- Children under 12 years (maximum 1) per room sharing with two full paying adults are accommodated free of charge, including breakfast.
- Children 12 years and older must be accommodated in a separate room and will pay the normal rates.
- Classic, Mountain Facing and Milkwood Rooms cannot accommodate children as 3rd person sharing.
- Luxury rooms can only accommodate a cot.
- All other rooms and suites can accommodate an additional bed and are in some instances fitted with a sleeper couch to accommodate one child.
- Childminders may be reserved through the hotel. Wherever possible, please book this service 24 hours in advance.
About Twelve Apostles
The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa is a treasure of the Cape, breathtakingly poised above the Atlantic Ocean, overlooking Table Mountain in the UNESCO Cape Floral Region World Heritage Site. Incredible panoramic vistas of the ocean and mountains are complimented by exquisite luxury, award-winning cuisine and thoughtful attentive service. This exclusive property is just 10 minutes from Camps Bay’s magnificent beaches and 20 minutes from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront. Far enough removed to enjoy total tranquillity and the longest hours of sunshine of any five-star hotel in Cape Town, being the last spot to see the sun set
- Mountain walks, tanning decks and hammocks
- Mountain picnic sites and a range of delicious picnic menus for in-house guests
- Wreck and ocean diving in the marine sanctuary on request
- Jogging, meditation and Sports Buddy service
- Wine tasting with our acclaimed Sommelier
approx 40 min (29.9 km) from Cape Town via N2 / Fastest route, the usual traffic
Directions fro Cape Town International Airport:
- Head northeast on Freight Rd toward Airport Ring Rd 260 m
- Freight Rd turns slightly right and becomes Airport Ring Rd 1.5 km
- Slight left toward Airport Approach Rd 180 m
- Continue straight onto Airport Approach Rd 2.1 km
- Merge onto Settlers Way/N2 10.2 km
- Keep right to continue on Philip Kgosana Dr/N2 1.1 km
- Use the left 2 lanes to take the M3/De Waal Driveexit toward Cape Town 300 m
- Continue onto Philip Kgosana Dr/M3 3.1 km
- Slight left onto Jutland Ave/M3
- Continue to follow M3 1.0 km
- Keep left to continue on Mill St 170 m
- Turn left onto Upper Orange St/M96 250 m
- Sharp right onto Camp St 900 m
- Turn left onto Kloof Nek Rd/M62
- Continue to follow M62 2.7 km
- Turn right onto Geneva Dr 1.9 km
- Continue onto Camps Bay Dr/M62 120 m
- Turn left onto Brighton Ct/Victoria Rd/M6
- Continue to follow Victoria Rd/M6
- Destination will be on the left 4.2 km
- 12 Apostles Hotel & Spa – Victoria Street, Camps Bay, Cape Town, 8005
Rooms Found, Nights, 2 Adults