- Located on the protected north west coast of Mauritius. Halfway between the tourist centre of Grand Baie and the capital Port Louis.
- Very spacious and comfortable sea-facing accommodation.
- Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa is one of the most popular family resorts in Mauritius.
- Renowned for its spacious sea-facing rooms, a laid-back atmosphere and a wide range of activities for both children and teenagers, the hotel encompasses a lifestyle to appeal to all ages.
- Child PolicyAll Ages Welcome
- PoolSwimming Pool
- SPAFull Spa With Sauna & Hammam
LocationNorth-West Coast 60 km from the Airport 15 km from Port Louis 12 km from Grand Bay
Return flights ex/to Johannesburg and return transfers to/ex hotel.
76 Superior Rooms – 1st floor
78 Superior Rooms – ground floor
76 Deluxe Rooms
15 Family Apartments
6 Junior Suites
2 Senior Suites
1 Executive Suite
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
PLEASE CONTACT BUSHBREAKS & MORE FOR A CUSTOM MADE PACKAGE TO SUITE YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Rates offered above are per person sharing. Please contact us for a single package price.
- Departing from La Casa restaurant, a winding path will lure young guests into Le Victoria’s kids club.
- Designed in keeping with the hotel’s signature style, the kids club provides children with a world apart, away from the main areas.
- The kids club features a large room with activities for all tastes and ages, a small kitchen as well as a terrace opening onto a private garden fenced by a lovely white picket fence.
- Outdoor activities take centre stage with a range of facilities for all interests. There is a big jungle gym where children can climb, hang, sit, slide and even hide if they want to. The less adventurous will also find swings and a sand pit in the gardens.
About Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
nAn attractive feature of the exterior is the wooden deck that surrounds the large swimming pool, giving the area an air of spaciousness. Room interiors feature contemporary décor, sleek and uncluttered finishes in marble, stainless steel and timber to set the elegant tone of modernity. The most up-to-date bathroom fixtures and lighting add to the luxury of the hotel rooms.
Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There’s no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Le Victoria, because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it they families, honeymooners or conference-goers.
The rooms are among the largest and most stylish in the 4-star category on the island, making them ideal for family holidays as most rooms can accommodate two adults and two children. Family apartments are also available with a separate room for children. Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the hotel and gaze out over the pool and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon.
Superior Rooms (ground floor) and Superior Rooms (first floor): These rooms are spacious and each has a terrace or balcony facing the tropical gardens and sea beyond. Ground-floor rooms permit two children to share and first-floor rooms permit one child to share with parents.
Deluxe Rooms: These rooms are on the second floor and are characterised by pitched ceilings with ceiling fans and wide terraces.
Family Apartments: Each has an entrance hall and two bedrooms with bathrooms en suite. The children’s room can accommodate two children while a third child can share their parents’ room. Each room has its own television.
Junior Suites: These suites are all located on the ground floor with a guaranteed beachfront location.
Senior Suites: These consist of a large lounge leading into a spacious separate bedroom.
Executive Suites: This suite is elegantly furnished and is perfectly suited to the business traveller. It is equipped with its own work station.
BARS & RESTURANTS
Le Corail Bleu. A spacious bar with a friendly atmosphere and prime position, Le Corail Bleu is furnished with chic, glass-top tables. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cold beer at a table under the shade of a majestic palm tree.
Le Superbe. This is the main restaurant of Le Victoria and divided into separate sections for a more intimate atmosphere. Live cooking is a big attraction at Le Superbe, which, as the name suggests, results in superb local and international cuisine. Autour du Monde (Tour of the World) perfectly describes the global selection of food on offer here. Tables are arranged to create a romantic pool and beachside ambience. Children will feel very grown-up in their own area of the restaurant, which has been appropriately furnished and decorated. Meals are prepared according to their tastes. Buffet dinners are included for half board guests.
L’Horizon. An illuminated pathway leads guests to this beachside restaurant where guests can have their pick of mouth-watering fresh catches of the day, handpicked by you at the restaurant’s very own Fish Market. Another fabulous feature of this restaurant is that it has a romantic, feet-in-the-sand atmosphere where you can kick off your shoes and make your meal an entire experience on its own. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts.
La Casa. Guests at Le Victoria keep returning to La Casa. It could be the delectably Mediterranean dishes on the menu, delicious pastas, seafood dishes and salads. Or maybe it’s the enchanting, twinkling lights of Port Louis in the distance as you dine the evening away, surrounded by the warm Mauritian air. It’s probably a mix of both, as La Casa prides itself on a well-rounded restaurant experience. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts.
Evening – Smart casual. No shorts are permitted at the restaurants in the evenings..
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Le Victoria is situated on the north-west coast of Mauritius, half way between the capital, Port Louis, and the trendy tourist centre of Grand Bay. A big attraction is its long white beach and magnificent sea views.
The spacious rooms are elegantly decorated and the public areas are opulent.
Le Victoria’s proximity to Port Louis makes it an obvious choice for those mixing business with pleasure while shoppers have easy access to the capital and to Grand Bay.
Sunsets are spectacular in Mauritius. At Le Victoria, they’re mesmerising.
Mauritius is a year-round destination. Temperatures during the warm, dry months between April and October are usually in the mid-20s (degrees Celsius), rising to the upper 20s in the summer months between November and March.
During the summer months, tropical weather may cause storms and heavy rain, occasionally resulting in a cyclone.
- WATER SPORTS:
- Glass-bottom boat
- Pedal boat
- Scuba diving (free initiation in the pool)
- Aqua gym
- Deep-sea fishing
- Stand-up paddleSPORTS CENTRE: (as from 16 years old)
- Power plate
- Pilates studio
- Machine & weight training
- StepsLAND SPORTS:
- Tennis (3 floodlit courts)
- Table tennis
- Tennis volley
- Beach volley
Rooms Found, Nights, 2 Adults