- Voted “Best Safari Lodge” in Zimbabwe for 17 consecutive years and listed on Conde Nast Travellers Gold List, the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is a place of legend.
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Victoria Falls town centre.
- On-property Boma Restaurant for a festive African-style feast and entertainment.
- Big FiveYes
- Off RoadNo
- Camp FencedNo
- Child PolicyAll ages welcome
- PoolYes - at the main area only
- Cellphone SignalNo
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationBordering Zambezi National Park, Zimbabwe
Daily flights: Johannesburg to Victoria Falls or Livingstone on South African Airways and British Airways. The Lodge is situated 24km from the airport.
61 Standard rooms, including 5 inter-leading rooms
5 Deluxe rooms
6 Standard suites
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
CUSTOM MADE PACKAGES TO SUITE YOUR REQUIREMENTS ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- All prices quoted are subject to change & increase.
- All Rates above exclude Visas, Park fees, Travel Insurance, All items of a personal nature and all items not listed above as included.
- Copies of valid passports needed to make reservation.
- Full payment required within 48 hours of making reservation.
- Please confirm that your passports are in order and that any visa requirements have been met.
- Please ensure that your passports are valid for at least 6 months from date of return to South Africa.
- It is also necessary to make sure that you have at least two blank pages in your passport that are side by side.
- Please note Zambia, Zimbabwe & Botswana are malaria areas. Please consult your doctor for the appropriate medication.
- All passengers must be covered by fully comprehensive travel insurance to include cancellation, default, baggage, emergency evacuation and medical for the duration of your trip.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted special rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Tourism Levy of USD 30 per person for Botswana, is to be paid upon arrival at port of entry, subject to change. Payment can be made through electronic machines, cash (US Dollars) or debit and credit cards. (USD cash is recommended).
- Please request a single package rate from your BushBreaks consultant.
- 5 Deluxe rooms have wonderful views onto the lodge’s on-site waterhole, and can accommodate a rollaway bed for a child less than 12 years of age.
- Please request child package rate from your BushBreaks consultant.
About Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Resort complex is perched on a plateau in a wildlife area just four kilometers from the World Heritage Site and Natural World Wonder of Victoria Falls. Enjoy uninterrupted views of spectacular African sunsets and year round game at its on-site waterhole, The Lodge is ideally positioned to offer the most discerning traveller a taste of Africa at its best. Appointed in the utmost luxury, the Lodge offers outstanding hospitality together with an authentic wildlife experience.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge aims to impart a guest experience that is outstanding in quality and one which imparts something of the passion for the people and places associated with the group. Each room accommodate two adults. However they have six interleading rooms.
To help you further unwind, and enjoy some special pampering a visit to the Safari Spa is a must! Situated near the Lodge, the Spa treatments include, aromatherapy, reflexology, sports therapy, Swedish massage, personalized skin care, body treatments, body waxing, manicures, pedicures, shiatsu, sauna.
ABOUT VICTORIA FALLS
Zimbabwe’s most renowned tourist attraction and one of the most astonishing natural world wonders, Victoria Falls is an unsurpassed African destination for adventure, leisure and business. The hub of a great regional wildlife region, Victoria Falls is located centrally at the point where Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana and Namibia meet and makes regional get-togethers a breeze.
A 1,7km stretch of thunderous water tumbling over a sheer basalt cliff-face, Victoria Falls is one of the seven natural wonders of the world, and rates high on the list of ‘must experience’ destinations among travelers the world over. A friendly, bustling resort town just a few minutes from the Falls and the legendary Zambezi river, Victoria Falls is also an acclaimed World Heritage Site. Besides it natural beauty and the sheer marvel of its cascading thunderous sheets of water, it’s the unchallenged adventure capital of Africa with more than 50 activities available – and the list is growing.
There is something for everyone. Adrenalin junkies favour the famous 111m bunji-jump, wild white-water rafting and high wire swings across the vast gorge, while those preferring quieter pursuits can enjoy river cruises, scenic flights over the Falls, elephant-back trails, golf and a plethora of other air, land and water activities.
Victoria Falls is also famed for its range of safari activities – walks with lions, elephant interactions, day and nocturnal game drives, bush walks, canoeing and even aerial safaris!
The highest falls water levels are February – through to April. During this period, the spray is heavy, so prepare for a drenching – part of the total Falls experience! Raincoats and umbrellas are available. In the drier months, river levels fall, allowing for an appreciation of the cavernous Batoka Gorge and spectacular photographic opportunities. We advise you to try out the Falls in different seasons.
- Bungee Jump – 111 meter jump from the bridge (min weight 45kg/max weight 110kg)
- Scenic Flights – View the Falls from the air with either short or extended flights by Helicopter 12 minutes or 30 minutes, Fixed wing 25 minutes or 40 minutes Ultra light 35 minutes or 50 minutes, Float plane 35 minutes or 50 minutes Parasailing 3 kilometers
- High Wire Adrenalin Activities – The Foofie Slide, Gorge Swing, Abseil, Rap jump & the Flying Fox Spa & Wellness Treat yourself to a range of beauty therapy treatments ranging from manicures to massage
- Golf – Enjoy a round of golf on a Gary Player designed course
- Horse Riding – 1 hour novice ride or 2- hour game-viewing ride (max weight 90kgs / 197 lbs)
- Hwange Full Day – A full day drive through Hwange National Park
- Meet the People – A tour into an authentic African village in Zimbabwe
- Night Drives – A 5 hour game drive (6.00 pm -11.00 pm) including a bush dinner
- Shopping – Shop till you drop in Victoria Falls Town and markets!
- Hide Sites – Guided sits at a Hide (just 5 meters away from the waterhole)
- Traditional Dancing – African Spectacular from 6.45 pm 8.00 pm nightly
- Victoria Falls Tour – Open 6.00am to 6.00pm Entrance fee charged
- Bridge Tour – A 2 hour tour (either 10.15 am / 2.15 pm)
- Steam Train trips – A variety of Steam Train tours ranging from the Royal Tea Run to the Victoria Falls Bridge to an Out of Africa Bush Breakfast.
- Botswana Full Day – Explore Chobe National Park by boat and vehicle
- Bush Walks – 2 hour educational walks on the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Estate Extended drive/walks in the National Park on request
- Crocodile Farm and Nature Sanctuary – Open from 8.00am to 5.00pm. Feeding times 11.15am and 3.45pm
- Casino – Gamble to your heart’s content on the Fruit machines and blackjack tables
- Elephant Back Trails and Interaction – (06.30 am – 10.30 am / 3.00 pm – 7.30 pm), Morning or afternoon trails in a private Game Reserve
- Game Drives – 3 hours (06.30 am -09.30 am or 3.00 pm -6.00pm) or Full day including lunch
- Wine Route – A sedate 2-hour flat-water trip in a Canadian canoe with your own personal paddler. Early morning or Sundown
- White Water Rafting – Full and half day ADRENALIN RUSH!!
- Boogie Boarding – Surf the Zambezi or combo trip (raft and boogie board)
- Fishing – Full day fishing trip on the Zambezi River. All disciplines catered for
- River Cruises Breakfast – 7.00am, Lunch -12.00 noon, Sunset – 4.00pm – Approximately 2 hours
- Dinner Cruise – Sunset Cruise followed by dinner on the river approx 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm
- Upper Zambezi Canoeing – Half day and full day trips as well as three day fully backed up tented safaris
Take the main road – Livingstone Way – towards Victoria Falls Village. Just before you get to the railway line, turn left at the Public Association offices. Follow this road until you get the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge on your left-hand side.
*** The Hotel organizes transfers from and to Victoria Falls-, Livingstone-, and Kasane Airports.