- A hotel of Exceptional character.
- Spectacular lakeside & mountain views, Private Patio, Fireplace.
- Spoil yourself at the Walkersons Amani Spa, a timeless place of peace and tranquillity, embraced by nature is the ultimate escape for pure self-indulgence – a feast for your soul and senses.
- Big FiveNo
- Off RoadNo
- Camp FencedNo
- Child PolicyChildren of all ages are welcome, however age restrictions apply to the different room types
- PoolYes - At The Main Area Only
- SPAFull Spa
- Cellphone SignalYes
- Malaria AreaNo
- Back-up PowerGenerator
LocationMpumalanga Highlands outside of Dullstroom
By car from Johannesburg & Pretoria it will take you approximately 2.5 hours to reach Dullstroom.
14 Lakesise Suites
11 Luxury Lakeside Suites with outdoor shower
1 Manor Suite (Family Unit)
1 Honeymoon Suite
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges and block out dates may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- All prices quoted are based on a minimum stay of two night stay.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Special discounted rates for International Residents are available on request.
- Tourism Levy of 1% is included in the rates.
- Rates bookable within 14 days of travel are: subject to availability, not valid over peak periods, long weekends and public holidays, require a minimum 2 night stay and do not apply to single occupancy.
- Please contact your Bushbreaks consultant for single accommodation rates.
- Children under the age of 6 years are not accommodated in the Hotel Rooms as there are no triple rooms available.
- Children under 12 years sharing with an adult, will be charged a Bed & Breakfast child rate to be confirmed upon making reservation.
- Families with children under 12 years will be seated in the Misty Trout dining room or on the Terrace for meals.
About Walkersons Hotel & Spa
The development of Walkersons has been 35 years in the making, starting first with a family wishing to escape from the city to the transformation of their family home into a successful boutique hotel that has become the most reputable in the area.
Most recently Walkersons has evolved into the most prestigious and established Private Estate development in Dullstroom offering private ownership to a select number of investors.
Take a drive down into the discrete valley and you will discover the renowned Walkersons Hotel. It is the finest boutique hotel in the area, offering guests warm hospitality and fine experiences that will always be remembered.
The rooms are romantic and refined, each with an en-suite bathroom, a lake view, private patio, fireplaces, a well-stocked mini-bar, television, telephone and wall safe. All rooms are individually decorated.
The wellness centre has three treatment rooms, a Hydrotherapy Jacuzzi and a Gym. Their trained therapists will ease away the stress and aches of everyday life as you relax tired muscle and revive your flagging spirit.
For horse-riders, the equestrian centre provides stables, paddocks and groomsmen. Outrides can be arranged and usually last an hour and even though the guides will accompany you, they recommend only experienced riders engage with this past-time. As is standard practice for all establishments who offer such facilities, all riders are required to sign an indemnity form as guests can only engage in these activities at their own.
Four kilometers of perennial river flows through the valley and 14 lakes and dams, all stocked with rainbow trout make Walkersons a fly-fisher’s paradise. A network of paved paths extends throughout the 800 hectare estate and up into the mountain reserve, making walking trails pleasantly simple. In fact, in the valley, over 3000 meters of paved paths makes it easy for either a hearty jog or a lazy, pleasant riverside stroll.
- Wellness Centre and Gym
- Equestrian Centre
- Swimming pool
- 14 Dams & Lakes
- 4 km River frontage
- Walking & Hiking Trails
- Fly Fishing
- Horse Riding
FROM JOHANNESBURG/ PRETORIA
- From the airport take the R21 south and then the N12 east to Witbank where you join the N4 to Nelspruit.
- Pass Witbank and Middelburg
- +- 80km after Middleburg take the Belfast turn off – Sign indicates Dullstroom R540 – turn LEFT
- Go into Belfast
- At the Total Garage on your left – after turn – Direction Lydenburg)
- 33 km to Dullstroom
- Drive through town and pass the Owl & Oak Trading Centre
- Turn off at the Walkersons sign +- 12km outside town
- Drive another 4km down the road to the hotel.