- This luxury houseboat cruises along the banks of the Chobe River and is uniquely situated only a few kilometers from the point where 4 countries meet, namely Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- With ten standard suites and four master suites, the Zambezi Queen is a boutique floating hotel offering unsurpassed elegance and luxurious comfort.
- Departing three days a week, this unique African river safari traverses 25km of the Chobe River while you soak up beautiful scenery and enjoy mouthwatering food.
- Child PolicyChildren aged 13 and older are welcome aboard the Zambezi Queen
- PoolYes - At The Main Area Only
- Cellphone SignalNo
- Malaria AreaYes
LocationLocated on the great Chobe River that borders Namibia and the Chobe National Park in Botswana
Schedule flights Air Botswana Johannesburg – Kasane (Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun) subject to change.
Complimentary road transfer Kasane Airport to the moorings (3 kms, approx 10 minutes).
Complimentary road transfer Kasane immigration to the moorings Tender boat transfer, moorings on Chobe River to the Zambezi Queen.
Road transfers from Livingstone or Victoria Falls Airport s to Zambezi Queen 90 minutes depending on border crossing, (additional cost on request)
10 Luxury Suites & 4 Master Suites
Rates & Special Offers
Deals By Date
- All rates are subject to availability.
- Proof of SADC residency may be required at the time of booking or upon check-in at the lodge.
- Surcharges may apply on rates over peak holiday periods and long weekends.
- Arrival & Departure Times: (subject to change)
- Check-in is between 13h00 and 16h00
- Kasane Immigration Office closes at 16h30 and guests are advised to arrive no later than 16h00
- Guests arriving before 13h00 on day of arrival can make use of the facilities at our nearby lounge in Kasane until check-in at 13h00
- Check-out is from 09h30 on day of departure to ensure guests get to the Kasane Immigration Office by 10h00
- Kasane Immigration Office opens at 07h30
- Guests departing after 10h30 can make use of the facilities at our nearby lounge in Kasane.
- Loud music is absolutely not permitted due to National Park requirements
- Whilst it cannot be guaranteed, cell phone coverage in most areas is available
- At the sole discretion of the captain, the routing or itinerary may be altered due to weather conditions or water levels which fluctuate depending on the time of year.
- It is the responsibility of the traveler to determine the nature of any travel documentation and visas required and to ensure that all his/her travel documentation, including but not limited to passports, any necessary visas and medical certificates have been obtained and are in order.
- Rates quoted are only applicable to South African Residents. Discounted special rates for International Residents are available on request.
- A Community Development Levy is applicable to all new reservations at a cost of R 120 per person per night, which reflects as a separate line item on all invoices issued. (Subject to change)
- A Fuel Levy Surcharge of R 250 per person per day applies for all the Zambezi Queen Collection properties, which is included in the rate for 2023. (Subject the change)
- Please note there is a minimum occupancy requirement before any booking can be confirmed, dependent on availability and subject to change.
- The Zambezi Queen Collection reserves the right to move guests between their properties should the minimum requirement occupancy not be met. Guests will be refunded the difference in rate if applicable.
- If guests choose Zambezi Queen or Chobe Princess, offers are set for standard departure days, subject to availability and change.
- Monday or Wednesday for a 2 night stay
- Friday for a 3 night stay
- Monday for a 4 night stay
- For Ichingo Chobe River Lodge, departures are any day of the week, subject to availability.
- 30% Single supplement applies.
- Zambezi Queen reserves the right to limit the number of single room rates per trip.
- Children aged 13 and older are welcome aboard the Zambezi Queen and are charged the applicable adult rate.
- Water based game viewing from tender boat
- Tiger and bream fishing in season (tiger fishing is strictly catch & release)
- Bird watching from tender boats and Zambezi Queen
- Land based cultural experience at a local Namibian Village
- Land based half day 4 x 4 game viewing in Botswana Chobe National Park