Book with BushBreaks today and SAVE 70% on this affordable winter special offer rate at Chisomo Safari Tented Camp offering an amazing ‘glamping’ safari experience in the Karongwe Big Five Private Game Reserve.
From R 1,390 per person per night sharing for travel between 01 April to 31 July 2019, this special deal includes:
• Luxury Tented Accommodation
• Dinner & Breakfast daily
• One game drive daily
Chisomo (which means blessings) Safari Camp combines the warmth and vibrancy of a safari, exuding a true feeling of being in a bygone era. Chisomo Safari Camp overlooks the Makhutsi River, tucked deep in the Big Five Karongwe Game Reserve in Limpopo, South Africa, offering a truly African Safari experience where a warm atmosphere complimented by friendly staff, fine cuisine and excellent Big Five safari game drives.
Guests can enjoy early morning and late afternoon safaris in open 4×4 safari vehicles conducted by experienced guides and trackers. The friendly staff at Chisomo ensure that guests are given Personal attention and service at all times. During the day, guests may relax at the pool or retire to one of the beautifully decorated lounges.
Accommodation features a luxury ‘glamping’ experience with 22 luxuriously decorated tented suites built on elevated stilts, draped in white linen offering private viewing decks.
What makes Chisomo Safari Lodge unique?
• Tents offers a shady retreat
• Ideal for Families with Children of all ages
• Pan Africa Cuisine
• Ideal Setting for Conferences and Weddings
• Luxury Tented accommodation build on slilts with deck area
• Close access to The Greater Kruger National Park
• Set on the River Bed of The Makutsi River
• Set in the Beautiful Drakensberg Escarpment